Search results

1. S

Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI

System Specs: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi BIOS (F31H) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600 Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 8GD5 Special Edition Broadcom DW1820A New WiFi Fenvi BCM94360NG. 2 x Samsung 970 EVO NVMe - macOS Big Sur / Windows 10 Clover Bootloader What works...
  2. S

USB port mapping

Hi all. I have tried mapping my ports with hackintool but it leaves some ports behind that I want disabled (which I did remove) which I believe is what is causing sleep to not work. So my questions is, what is the best way to map / remove USB ports on AMD? I believe this is the last thing I need...
  3. S

Clover Experimental Patches

Hi all, I’m putting a call out to see if anyone has the skills/knowledge to convert the latest experimental patches for OpenCore to Clover. I and others am working with Clover devs on insanelymac to get Big Sur booting on AMD with Clover with OpenCore integration but I feel the OC patches may...
  4. S

AMD Patched DSDT

As the title suggest, should we patch our DSDT as per normal like on a intel hack? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Big Sur Beta 6

Successful clean install.
  6. S

First Ryzentosh

So as the title states I have finally finished building my first Ryzen based PC. It’s taken a while to get parts plus 2 faulty motherboards but it’s finally done, for now. So I am wondering if I should go straight for Big Sur or Go with Catalina first? If I go with Catalina where is the best...
  7. S

State of ryzentosh?

My Skylake rig is starting to fail me so I’m thinking of switching to AMD but would like to know the state of hackintoshing AMD like what features do and don’t work like cpu Power management, audio etc.. I’m thinking about getting a gigabyte x570 gaming x and a ryzen 5 3600x. Sent from my...
Top Bottom