Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and get support for running macOS on your AMD based computer..

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. M

Temperature spikes Ryzen 7

Is it normal that the temperature should continuously spike like it does here shown in CPU temperature AMD Power Gadget.
  2. M

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Rog Strix x470i | Sapphire nitro+ 5700xt | OC 0.6.6. | Big Sur 11.2.2

Been using this computer for little less than a year now and thought I would repost my by now fully functional Ryzentosh. I would say everything for my liking is working once I upgraded to Big Sur. It was from this point I got sleep to work as well. Build specs CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard...
  3. M

broadcom 94352z big sur issue

Help! Updated my opencore to 0.6.6 and am now running the latest big sur update 11.2.2 and i am having a problem now with Bluetooth. Chip set brcm94352z. To get the wifi to work i had to remove the AirPortBrcm4360_Injector. Wifi is up and running now but still no bluetooth. Any ideas? Ive...
  4. M

no success big sur update

During the Big Sur update half way preparing i get the following: Using OC 6.4 update to the new patches updated all kext to the latest tried to remove airportbrcmfixup kext no luck yet.
  5. M

No succes update to Big Sur

During the Big Sur update half way preparing i get the following: Using OC 6.4 update to the new patches updated all kext to the latest tried to remove airportbrcmfixup kext no luck yet.
  6. M

Stuck at bootscreen

Good day, I have updated opencore to 0.6.4 and update Catalina to the latest version. Now that I try to boot I cannot manage to get passed the stage shown in the picture attached. Tried to update BIOS, tried to rebuild the OC again. Used old OC but nothing seems to work... Hope someone may...
  7. M

Big Sur update

Is it possible to do a simple update to Big Sur or do i need to do a clean install?
  8. M

Crossover 19 on Catalina

Having problems with installing applications on Crossover 19. When trying to install and app, majority of the tasks fail... Anyone else having these problems? Solution? 3700x saphire nitro+ asus rog strix 470-i