Search results

1. baronerosso

/Library/Extensions content

Sorry for the bizarre request, but could someone post his kext list in /Library/Extensions? Possibly a "virgin" BigSur system. I imported my data from an HD that was mounted on a MacMini 2011 running Catalina thanks to macOS Catalina Patcher and I think I also imported extensions that I could...
  2. baronerosso

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

I have tried everything; HDMI or DP, PCIe switching in uefi, when i think I have solved ... it comes back
  3. baronerosso

[help]USB port not working... X570

i had the same problems with the fenvi and my x570 taichi. I solved it using the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext kext in EFI without the kext MacOS confuses devices by referring to the BT as an Ericsson dummy. However, once the kext was inserted my fenvi started working without giving any problems...
  4. baronerosso

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

mnmnmm, I have acpi-path in IORegistryExplorer, IOACPIPlane:/_SB/[email protected]/[email protected]
  5. baronerosso

I'll try trying to create an SSDT-BRG0, as long as I can understand something !! Honestly, more than seeing AppleTV on the ryzentosh I would like to solve the blackscreen problem that recurs from time to time. Maybe with SSDT-BRG0 I solve that as well
  6. baronerosso

Blackscreen ... handcrafted solution

Good!! For the moment 4 restarts without problems, maybe you have found the solution
  7. baronerosso

A note about 11.3 Beta

tks, now I see key 18 with MinKernel 20.4.0
  8. baronerosso

A note about 11.3 Beta

Can we use the patch with 11.2 too?
  9. baronerosso

i'm stuck (SOLVED)

motherboard?
  10. baronerosso

Ciao a tutti

Benvenuto
  11. baronerosso

Blackscreen ... handcrafted solution

thanks, it's disabled, but it doesn't fix
  12. baronerosso

OK, I remove all, only Device Path and unfairgva, but ... green screen in Apple TV+
  13. baronerosso

I copy what Hackintool identify, trying to resolve my blackscreen problems I added eternet because without it was recognized as external and the others built-in are storage, without are recognized as external hard disks.
  14. baronerosso

of course, I had already entered my radeon data to try to remedy my blackscreen problems. I have 4 matches Navi 10 XL Upstream Port of PCI Express Switch Navi 10 XL Downstream Port of PCI Express Switch Navi 10 [Radeon RX 5600 OEM / 5600 XT / 5700/5700 XT] Navi 10 HDMI Audio I inserted...
  15. baronerosso

With Lilu 1.5.1 I have no blackscreen, or rather I have the blackscreen that I can bypass, and no KP at startup, but ... green screen with Apple TV.
  16. baronerosso

... and I can add, with unfairgva set in DeviceProperties I get a nice kernel panic right after the opencore picker. I will wait for the release version, hoping that something changes or ... that some Intel users have the same problem !!
  17. baronerosso

I opened a issue in bugtracker, but ... "We don't support AMD CPU. Use forums for support."
  18. baronerosso

preamble: balckscreen is my major problem and I partially resolve as I wrote here, https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/blackscreen-handcrafted-solution.1507/#post-7729 Reverting to the last WEG release, 1.4.6, all go back as usual