Search results

1. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.5 EFI

Correct. Added for the Pro WiFi and Ultra. Your point being what bud?
  2. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.5 EFI

Hello, Either your from the future and have some next gen CPU or you meant a 5600x? If you are from the future then some lottery numbers would be handy brother!! 😂 Ok being serious, Ive got a elite going before for somebody on here but not using sierra, Heres a layout of things it could be and...
  3. AudioGod

Solved Again, blackscreen!

@baronerosso Have you tried going into the bios and setting your PCIe to Gen3? Also one other thing you could try is instead of having Above 4g enabled have it set to disabled and use the boot argument npci=0x2000 in your config.plist instead or vice versa?
  4. AudioGod

Here you go, A note from the devs about your problem Please pay attention In 11 (Big Sur) class AirPortBrcm4360 has been completely removed. Using of injector kext with such class name and matched vendor-id:device-id blocks loading of original airport kext. To address this issue and keep...
  5. AudioGod

Opencore Ryzen 9 5900x Freeze with 0.6.4 Fix ..I need help

Use the script I sent you and there’s a read me on how to do it on the GitHub itself that I will link for you below. https://github.com/corpnewt/USBMap/blob/master/README.md Take the time to read it properly and you will have no problem doing it at all.
  6. AudioGod

No problem, I did a lot of work in the ACPI, If you check your powersaving settings your see you have power nap and other features that are missing normally with a AMD Hackintosh build. Your very welcome buddy. Enjoy
  7. AudioGod

Good to hear, Disable the USBMap.kext from the config.plist and your have full USB but your need to remap your usb in that case as it’s not lined up with your board. That means your board and the b550e use different usb maps but it’s very easy to make your own and you can do it using this handy...
  8. AudioGod

The ethernet kext in my EFI is for Big Sur and Catalina Only. Replace the kext with the one in the link and it will work for you. https://github.com/khronokernel/SmallTree-I211-AT-patch/releases/tag/1.2.5 Important Note - You Cant use a RTX 2070 Super or any other nvidia GPU with Mojave. Apple...
  9. AudioGod

@Jayz-enrico Here you go, Its OC V064 so your need to update it to 065 if you want to but try it as is first and see how it works for you. Don't forget to add your own serial number, UUID and MLB or it won't work as the fields are empty. Good Luck.
  10. AudioGod

I stopped using the Asus B550 E over a month ago and moved over to a gigabyte X570 Pro instead. I do have my EFI for the B550E still somewhere though. I will have a look for it and send it over to you. It’s a older revision of OC though, 064 I beleave. 👍 I have a thread for my X570 Pro with my...
  11. AudioGod

Have you done the obvious stuff like updating your bios to the latest revision, clearing your NVRam and running a scan on your disk via disk repair and then Evan clearing your cache and rebuilding your permissions? Also and most importantly, Have you checked your Ram is error free using with...
  12. AudioGod

I run a 5900x and I used to run it with no problems like you have on a Asus B550-E but it had USB issues so I swapped over to a X570 Pro instead, again though apart from usb being messed up thanks to the bios bugs it worked just fine with no freezing etc etc.
  13. AudioGod

Yes do so. You should never have the boot argument set with above 4g Enabled, It one or the other but never both.
  14. AudioGod

Hmmm, Do you have the following set in the bios? CSM Support -> Disabled Fast boot -> Disabled Secure boot -> Disabled Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled You could also try Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled with the boot argument npci=0x2000 added to the config.plist but don’t use the boot argument with...
  15. AudioGod

Have you tried what I said to see anyway as your describing the same issue as I’ve seen many times before? I’m just throwing it out there as it takes two seconds to try. what motherboard is it and what ACPI files are you using?
  16. AudioGod

Sometimes changing or playing around with the display settings in macOS can cause random freezing especially changing the colour profile using smbios 7.1 and iMacPro 1.1 Try going in to your display properties and resetting it to default and restart. If your using a personal colour profile then...
  17. AudioGod

Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus ROG Strix X570-I, XFX Radeon VII

Thanks for checking for me, nice one. I have got to the bottom of it now, It’s Gigabyte trying to implicate the Resize BAR Support for SAM and messing with above 4g in the process. For now Im best off having Above 4g disabled until they sort it out. All is well and thanks again. 👍
  18. AudioGod

Sorry I wasn't trying to patronize you I was just laying it out there...lol Thats very interesting. For me with it enabled I'm hitting 27568 and disabled its 27966 but that's not what's really going on that's making me ask its more in Windows actually as with Above 4g enabled my ave frame rate...
  19. AudioGod

@Aluveitie Hey buddy I hope your good, Could you try something for me if you don’t mind and tell me if it’s a gain or a loss for you please? First off in macOS run Luxmark and take a note of your gpu score and then go into your config.plist and add boot argument npci=0x2000, save and restart...
  20. AudioGod

Ryzen 7 5800x and crazy scores in benchamrk's

Are you using a old version of OpenCore? (Pre 0.6.4) because if you are then that’s why your score is all crazy like that. Come up to the latest version of OC using the latest AMD patches and you should be good.