Search results

1. R

Curious: what does / how do you set MemoryFormFactor?

There is very little documentation of the entry for MemoryFormFactor, beyond what is simply stated in the docs: MemoryFormFactor Type: plist integer, 8-bit Failsafe: OEM specified SMBIOS: Memory Device (Type 17) — Form Factor Description: Memory form factor. On Macs it should be DIMM or SODIMM...
  2. R

Suddenly won't boot without usb stick

Hi, I am scratching my head with an odd problem: I wanted to try the Bluetooth-injector kext, added it to my folder on the usb stick, added it to config.plist (on the usb stick) to do a dry run before adding it to the actual boot EFI. So far so good. However, when I rebooted, removed the usb...
  3. R

Anyone tried 10.15.6 Supplemental Update yet?

Judging from 10.15.5 to 10.15.6 which went fine, I'm really not expecting problems but it's always nice to have confirmation by people braver than me. ;)
  4. R

Curious OpenCore version mismatch

I have a bit of a conundrum on my hands. I updated my EFI to 0.60 (BOOTx64.efi / OpenCore.efi et cetera are from August 3, tweaked config.plist using the Differences.pdf) but Hackintool and the command nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:opencore-version return I've booted with 0.5.7...
  5. R

Weird mds process crowding system.log

I've been running Catalina 10.15.5 just fine, but while watching my logs I did notice one thing popping up over and over again. This is new behaviour. tail -f /var/log/system.log Jun 2 13:25:16 Mac-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]...