Search results

1. M

Radeon Pro VII announced! (Multi-GPU is back!)

Ahahah, you are so naive ... A Radeon VII in a eGPU . NOBODY USES A EGPU !!! Hackintosh community interest nobody, what did not you understand here ? Bye I won't lose my time with you again. Bye with your topic, I understand why nobody answered, you should think about it. We can't debate with...
  2. M

Where did you get this information please ? Because review just started yesterday on the rtx3000 and the 2080Ti where very close to the fp64 performance of the Radeon VII. the only thing I found was on the Nvidia website, and they talk about a big improvement of the perf fp64.
  3. M

wow wow wow calm down dude or I will let you alone with your topic ... I'm not a troll don't be so rude ok ? You are just dreaming because you had an answer in may, and now we have the radeon 6000 coming in a few weekks so I don't know what you need to understand what I mean... I wasn't...
  4. M

So why did AMD present this GPU as a gaming GPU in 1440p to face the 2070 - 2080 from nvidia ? it wasn't a compute card at all, it was the first 7nm GPU produced by AMD before the Navi cards. I think are confounding with the professional GPU like the W5500 or the W5700 ;)
  5. M

@agent2 : Hi ! I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced by AMD arguments. The COVID is a nice excuse but it cannot explain why AMD didn't release it. I think you won't see this card because it's too late and radeon VII was a flop. Secondly, Nvidia unveiled their RTX 3000 at a low price and AMD is bad...
  6. M

Ryzen 9 3950x, ASRock B550M-ITX/AC, Asus RX 560 OC 4GB, Catalina

I saw that... but that’s not a good idea IMO. The 3900 and 3950X are high end CPU and need a good mainboard because they run very hot ! You can break your MB with this. For 30-40$, you should make an effort. and take a Broadcom card, you will have WiFi/BT/continuity without kext (the...
  7. M

Ryzen 9 3950x, ASRock B550M-ITX/AC, Asus RX 560 OC 4GB, Catalina

Your bugs are weird ! Did you change the WiFi card ? Because it should be simple with this card ? for a 3950X I would take a x570 from gigabyte or ASUS :/
  8. M

Mojave 10.14.6/Catalina 10.15.6/Big Sur 11.0 beta 4 | Asus STRIX b550-i | Ryzen 3600 | OC 0.6.0

I have a ax200 on this motherboard yes, the b550-i. I swapped the WiFi card by a dw1560 and with the good kext, I finally managed to have the WiFi. on Big Sur, you need to disable the plugin with 4360 in the config.plist and all is working after that. if you don’t have WiFi slot, you need to...
  9. M

AMD Adobe Fixes

Ah yes ! You are wonderfoul ! :p
  10. M

AMD Adobe Fixes

Hey shaneee ! Can you tell me if your Adobe applications work with big sur please ? :) Thanks !
  11. M

Mojave 10.14.6/Catalina 10.15.6/Big Sur 11.0 beta 4 | Asus STRIX b550-i | Ryzen 3600 | OC 0.6.0

Update : WIFI WORKS in big sur !!! I put Airportbrcmfixup 2.0.9, put off the AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext in the config.plist and all works flawlessly !!! I put my EFI, you will need to change PlatformInfo informations,
  12. M

So all is working now, I can have mojave 10.14.6 with OC 0.6.0 Catalina 10.15.6 (all is working (I don't know for sleep but I don't think) Big sur beta 4 (wifi doesn't work at all... I tried everything but the airportbrcmfixup.kext can't make the DW1560 works and the boot-args etc) If someone...
  13. M

[SOLVED] [EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] on a asus b550

I finally finished the installation on my mobo I made a big mistake. I have 2 SSD, one for mojave and for catalina/big sur the problem is open core can't use 2 different EFI folder and the kext/config.plist for mojave was blocking the installation of big sur And the configuration of catalina...
  14. M

Sooooo ! I found my problem... I broke my hackintosh yesterday I read the opencore guide, it was what I thought... I can’t have 2 diskS with macOS on the same hackintosh and I didn’t know that... i unplugged the nvme and all is working great !!! I need to update my hack to 10.15.6 now :)
  15. M

Hey ! :) So ... I tried multiple times to install Big Sur and I have a log:exitbs:start error and I can’t pass through... and now I’m trying to install Catalina but unfortunately I have lost my Bluetooth ... Even if I put the right kext ! I have a no such information in « about this Mac » i...
  16. M

[EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] - Opencore

no seriously ??? You finally began the install ?
  17. M

I have the same problem despite of the experimental patch
  18. M

Yes I have ! I noticed something, there is no ASUS mainboards on Big Sur, and I saw in Dortania guide a You can find it here :) https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/eb-log-extibs-start-on-a-asus-b550.775/#post-3634
  19. M

Yes I have ! I noticed something, there is no ASUS mainboards on Big Sur, and I saw something about a ssdt for ASUS ? https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/blob/master/Docs/AcpiSamples/SSDT-RTC0-RANGE.dsl and maybe setupvirtualmap, I’ll see as soon as I’m home
  20. M

I have my macOS (with Mojave on a name) Efi Efi (external) Install MacOS (external) from the usb boot installer and then, if I choose the install macOS, I have a log:exitbs:start error And nothing works despite the Dortania guide