Search results

1. agent2

Radeon Pro VII announced! (Multi-GPU is back!)

First of all what does "you are dreaming" mean? I just received an answer the day before yesterday, not May. How about you look at date when I posted my update. The Radeon RX 6000 series has nothing to do with the Radeon Pro VII as IT IS IN THE NAME. RX denotes gaming graphics cards and Pro...
  2. agent2

@manoueltiger what you are saying is extremely confusing and I'm not going to feed you if you are a troll, but here I go anyway: First of all, I don't know what you mean by saying it's "too late" as there is a dumb trend that B2B/HPC/Workstation products launch a lot later than the press...
  3. agent2

UPDATE: I contacted AMD in their US HQ today, and I finally got an answer to why this graphics cards hasn't been released yet since it's initial press release in May. COVID-19 seems to have delayed this thing's shipping and it will supposedly be available around the end of October in the US and...
  4. agent2

Gigabyte B550 Vision D receives Thunderbolt 3 certification!

Oh there has been a big discussion about it: https://amd-osx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9645 https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/snazzy-labs-ryzenshine-build-with-asrock-x570-creator-pt-2.50/
  5. agent2

That's what I meant when I said two DPs but one for each TB3 port. But in case you mean something else: The Creator/Aqua have a DP IN on the rear I/O and one DP IN on the board itself.
  6. agent2

Messed up my triple boot attempt. How to fix that?

UPDATE: So I tried to create a bootable USB with my previous EFI from an other stick but alas I get put into the GRUB rescue mode with no other results. I am seriously confused and frustrated. I just can’t get into OpenCore and macOS. Where do I go next?
  7. agent2

The ASRock X570 Creator and Aqua have two DP INs but they also limited to one TB3 port each (probably but it doesn’t hurt to try). I think all Gigabyte X570 & B550 boards have a TB3 5pin-header, so the AIC with dual DP in should work out for you.
  8. agent2

Messed up my triple boot attempt. How to fix that?

Hey guys, I had a lot of problems a couple of weeks back getting Windows installed via triple boot on my 2TB NVMe SSD. Now that I have only macOS and Linux running on it I dug up a 500GB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD and installed Windows on that while having the M.2 SSD uninstalled from my System...
  9. agent2

Which tools and apps to recommend for Ryzentosh maintenance?

Thank you very much!
  10. agent2

@Aluveitie @Shaneee Would you guys recommend just pulling all the default files from the new release and pasting them in there? And with the sample.plist just make a new OC snapshot?
  11. agent2

Ryzen 9 3900x x570 - [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] - Please help

I'm sorry for joining the party late, but would you be so kind @joshyboy362 as to move this thread to Installation > Catalina? That would keep this forum a bit more tidy. Thanks!
  12. agent2

Ryzentosh on Wikipedia

That's a pretty good idea, even though as Shaneee pointed out it is only the process of installing OS X on an AMD Ryzen PC. But I still support your idea as it would attract more users to this community!
  13. agent2

Need some help with installing on 970A-G43

Would you be so kind as to locate this thread in the Subforum Installation > Catalina? This Forum must be kept orderly somehow. Thanks!
  14. agent2

(Working) Asrock X570 Taichi R9 3900X

@notborn2game please post this in Success Stories. This Subforum is there for installation support.
  15. agent2

Thanks everybody! 🤜🤛
  16. agent2

@Aluveitie Thanks mah man! I mentioned this topic because there are tools like OCBuilder, KextExtractor, Lilu-and-Friends etc. that do a lot of the stuff for you and it's hard to keep track of which ones are good and which ones are shit. I know that TonyMacx86 gets hate for their tools. So it...
  17. agent2

Hey everybody, I've been running my working 0.5.9 Ryzentosh for a while now and I've been reluctant to upgrade my version. Scouring through the Web I have seen countless apps and tools that people use to update their Clover and OpenCore versions and their kexts and so on... I was wondering...
  18. agent2

PCI section of system report application not showing anything

Hi everybody, I have the following problem: I've seen many Hackintoshers show off their system and their PCIe peripherals by going into their PCI section of the system report app and showing their e. g. GPU, networking NICs and other. How does one do that? I've never seen anything pop up...
  19. agent2

[SUCCESS] Ryzen 9 3900X, ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII Formula, PowerColor RX 5700XT Red Devil, OC 0.5.9., macOS 10.15.6

Or if you like, you can also buy the Formula and both of us can pester the brilliant Hackintosh minds behind the community to develop a kext for those Formula, Maximus XI Formula, Maximus XII Hero and this Prime X299-Deluxe owners! You can look around the forum and find the various attempts I’ve...
  20. agent2

Hi Hackintosh community, the very new Gigabyte Vision D motherboard, which sports a very handy Intel Titan Ridge IC has been given official Thunderbolt 3 certification by Intel. Here the report from Techpowerup...