Search results

1. joostiphone

Ventura installer asks for password

That seems not very efficient to do. Just make sure you have a usb stick with Ventura loaded in it, and have your efi loaded on it also.
  2. joostiphone

AMD Lover

Would be great tho if you're not using my avatar, lol.
  3. joostiphone

Convert my Monterey EFI to work with Ventura

If I update OpenCore 0.8.2 to the latest build (committed here), how do I make sure that (as per Dortania instructions) I have the associated OpenCanopy file? Edit: never mind, it's part of the open core package... I was looking in the wrong folder. :censored::geek:
  4. joostiphone

Works just fine on beta 2. I must say, it's pretty darn stable. I haven't faced issues leading to force quit etc.
  5. joostiphone

Perfectioning my OpenCore bootscreen. I'm going with this one now.
  6. joostiphone

Know that the old system preferences still works fine in case you don’t want to get used to it yet :-) I’m sure though that new features will require the new one eventually. For example I couldn’t find the don’t go to sleep in power settings with the new one. Pretty annoying. Here you go.
  7. joostiphone

It works great! Thanks a lot @CaseySJ . The only minor thing I needed to correct is the proper resolution at the opencore screen, uiscale on -1. It’s now a triple boot with Windows 11, Monterey and Ventura :-)
  8. joostiphone

Ventura Support

It’s working perfectly fine here.
  9. joostiphone

Thanks!! Will test it tomorrow first thing. Awesome.
  10. joostiphone

Yes, I also read that indeed, thanks. On that website it isn't allowed however to already discuss Ventura, hence my question here :) I would already like to play around with Ventura, preferably. PS: I do recognize your name :-)
  11. joostiphone

Hi, my current EFI which works perfectly with MacOS Monterey doesn't seem to work with MacOS Ventura. I've spent several days to get it to work, without success. Can someone upgrade my EFI to OpenCore 0.8.2 including the required changes for Ventura? My hardware: PC Case: Fractal Design...
Top Bottom