Search results

1. P

can't upgrade Monterrey 12.1

Shaneee, I don´t understand why if I am on 12.1 and OC 7.5 and is working perfectly.... Is there something in OC 7.7 that make it crash?
  2. P

I´m on 12,1 with OC 0.7.5, ok? I can not update OC anymore if I don't switch the GT 710?
  3. P

it crashed on apple logo
  4. P

Shaneee I know I'm driving you crazy, but the EFI that corresponds to AMD is EFI Sara. that is working fine but you have to update it to 7.7. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and once again thank you for your help.
  5. P

Maybe cause I mixed them. The intel is from pastrychef on the other forum. the one you upload gave me this error.
  6. P

I'm sorry Shaneee. I gave you the wrong EFI Sorry, that ones is from intel. Do you mind to update this one?
  7. P

thanks. I will try
  8. P

I've just update to 12.1 with OC 0.7.5 but I have lots of errors I don't understand. Can you please help me?
  9. P

Thanks again @Shaneee for your help...
  10. P

yes, I installed the Nvidia ´s patcher. So, I have to reinstall the OS(12.1) and then patch again. Is that correct?
  11. P

If I change disable. to default the system restarts to recovery. Maybe cause I have a gt710?
  12. P

Hello!! I can't see this update on my preferences. do I have to change something on my EFI. I'm running 12.0.1 and want to update to 12.1
  13. P

Help please

OK. I´ll take a look. Thanks once more for your help
  14. P

Help please

it is the audio from the PC. It's a webinar class.
  15. P

Help please

I know the Shaneee. The problem is I have no audio on the recorded part. I can listen the sound during the record but not after. Do I have to use an external mic??
  16. P

Help please

Hi!! I need to do a screen record with audio, is it possible? Can you tell me how? Thanks
  17. P

Can't upgrade to monterey

ok. thanks. I have B450 itx. I don't have any problem till now
  18. P

Can't upgrade to monterey

@Shaneee wich is the problem with MSI motherboards?
  19. P

Magic Keyboard on OC

Hello there!! i have the following problem. When opnecore is restarted and I want to select any of the two Operating Systems, my Magic keyboard does not respond to any key, but once the system is started, the mouse works as well as the keyboard ... How can I solve that?? Thank you
  20. P

Nvidia gt710

Ok!! Understood.... Thanks a lot for the advise.
Top Bottom