Search results

1. Shaneee

I want to go to black apple, 10.13.6. My motherboard is MSI x570. But it got stuck during installation. Is there a god asking for advice? thank you?

Do you have above 4G enabled in the BIOS? If not just add npci=0x2000 to the boot args in your config.
  2. Shaneee

I want to go to black apple, 10.13.6. My motherboard is MSI x570. But it got stuck during installation. Is there a god asking for advice? thank you?

In that case try with this. I've updated your EFI to OC 0.7.7 along with updating of kexts. Updated the kernel patches to the newest version.
  3. Shaneee

List your full specs. Do you actually need support for both Broadcom and Intel Wifi for example? Can't help without knowing what is actually in your PC.
  4. Shaneee

can't upgrade Monterrey 12.1

It's not an OC issue. Apple dropped support for Kelper in Monterey.
  5. Shaneee

GT710 no longer works on newer versions of macOS. That's most likely the issue.
  6. Shaneee

Here is that EFI on 0.7.7
  7. Shaneee

This should fix that.
  8. Shaneee

From an Intel system but it has AMD specific kexts and the kernel patches??? Either way the one I uploaded will work on your system.
  9. Shaneee

You hadn't updated to the newest kernel patches. I've updated the EFI to OC 0.7.7 along with the kexts and removed the unnecessary kexts too. Not sure what you've got going on with your ACPI patches so I've left that as is. Give this a go.
  10. Shaneee

How to fix "loginwindow quit unexpectedly." error and black screen after wake up

Can you clone your OC EFI to a USB device and use the updated kernel patches on our GitHub or does ProvideCurrentCpuInfo break on your legacy setup?
  11. Shaneee

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

You don't need to use Bootcamp. It's a "Windows" PC so install as normal. OpenCore will pick it up to boot.
  12. Shaneee

How to fix "loginwindow quit unexpectedly." error and black screen after wake up

Unsure if it's related but you've got the DummyPowerManagement quirk enabled and NullCPUPowerManagement in your kexts. Also what are LegacyX86PlatformPlugin.kext and X86PlatformPluginInjector.kext for? Also two different versions of RTL8111 loading on Darwin 17.x.x. NoOne - skip...
  13. Shaneee

Config.plist wrong?

Is it picked up in System Information or in Hackintool?
  14. Shaneee

Kernel Patch | Algrey X Shaneee

How much of a decrease? I'm not sure why that would happen tbh.
  15. Shaneee

Aorus X570 Pro Wifi ethernet slow, capped at 100Mbit.

Just double checked. Seems you've got an older version of the kext. Replace it with this one, https://github.com/khronokernel/SmallTree-I211-AT-patch/releases/download/1.3.0/SmallTreeIntel82576.kext.zip Remember to change the name in your config.
  16. Shaneee

Config.plist wrong?

Try with that kext then. Does it show in System Information at all?
  17. Shaneee

Config.plist wrong?

I'm assuming it works in Windows? My thought was it was using a SATA port that's disabled because of a M.2 drive. If that's not the case then AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext may be of some help.
  18. Shaneee

EPYC?

Sorry I meant as far as the kernel patches. They should work :D
  19. Shaneee

EPYC?

In theory it would work just like a Threadripper. You'll have too many cores for macOS though and it won't boot. They'd need limited. To be honest your best route have that amount of CPU available would be a KVM on Linux booting both Windows and macOS.
Top Bottom