Search results

1. B

AMD + Nvidia GPUs

Is there any reason why this shouldn't work? Every time I boot with the nvidia gpu also installed, mac os will not boot. I have followed the steps for enabling a nvidia gpu. Even if there is no fix that would allow me to use both under mac os, it would be nice to be able to disable that pcie...
  2. B

GPU undervolt

I've seen guides on editing a clover config.plist to change GPU clock, voltage and fan curves using hackintool and clover configurator. Is the same possible under OpenCore?
  3. B

Slow Boot :(

While tweaking I noticed that the usb I originally used to install macOS around half a year ago boots Catalina significantly faster that the EFI partition i'm using now. Since installing I've updated opencore and kexts, but I don't think it's possible that new versions are so much less efficient...
  4. B

RadeonBoost.kext breaks boot

When I enable ReadeonBoost.kext in my Config.plist, I cannot get past the black screen with the apple logo, no progress bar. As soon as I disable it, it works fine. I updated whatevergreen, no improvement. Perhaps I need to update other kexts?
  5. B

Success! Ryzen 5 2600 + RX580 4Gb

Just felt like sharing bc I'm so happy with the results. Specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 - oc 4gHz GPU: Sapphire RX580 4Gb RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24Gb 2666mHz - oc 3000mHz(4+4+8+8) MOBO: MSI x370 Gaming Plus Followed vanilla method, only problem was that macos didn't create its own EFI partition...
Top Bottom