Search results

1. A

MacPro7,1 = ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, 5900X, RX-570: chasing sleep/wake stability

For me, I just want to have a proper shut down with S5. I have the link : https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/misc/shutdown.html. Perphaps it seems to be very easy to do, but for me it's painful. I have my DSDT and was able to finf the _PWR (thanks to Shaneee) but after that...
  2. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I'am asking me if DarksilenceSC have the driver hapter in his config plist well assembled as you shown me.
  3. A

BIOS upgrades, yay or nay?

I suggest to you to wait until the final version to be realeased. i there is any lowcase let it go, unless you have a big problem
  4. A

Finnaly Steinberg Wavelab 11 is opening in Big sur 11.6 but...

But, i can't listen the sound through my Antelope zengo audio interface, only thru my LG 4K screen. That's really weird grrr
  5. A

Data sent received even i turn off my box

Now i have near 1 Gb data received and i don't understand why
  6. A

Data sent received even i turn off my box

Hi, i don't understand why and how i can receive data even if i unplug the internet cable and turn off wifi even if i turn my box off. I can't turn off the WIFI in my Bios i have continously 148-150 KB data received-sent/sec. I would like to know where these data are going and that's mean.
  7. A

AMD AGESA ComboAM4v2 1.2.0.2 Shutdown/Restart

Hi, i don't really understand the process on the dortania page for the shutdown/restart : I have my DSDT, but i don't how to find the -PWR in the DSDT, (don't see any search windows ) After that i'am not sure if it create a SSDT i have to add it to my ACPI folder or modify the -PLUG one, and if...
  8. A

Ok the EFI you sent me back is OKKK!!! And what about the shut down problem . I sent you a picture of my Bios
  9. A

I will try right now ! Thanks What is OC Validate ?
  10. A

Restarting and no Shut down. I went to the Bios F34 and no power option for PCI
  11. A

ok i am going to try this. and with your efi 073 canopy not shwowing and i get stucked on the apple logo with no bar. the 072 works well
  12. A

Hi, i dont really understand the process on the dortania page for the shutdown/restart : i don't how to find the -PWR in the DSDT. After that i'am not sure if it create a SSDT and i have to add it to my ACPI folder or modify the -PLUG one, and the patch if i add it in my config and at which line.
  13. A

Finally, any clear fix for the shutdown reboot ? I think everybody should mention his Bios version too. I will try the dortania
  14. A

Clone an macos internal drive from an external drive with CCC

Ok, but before, you had the choice with CCC
  15. A

Clone an macos internal drive from an external drive with CCC

Hi everyone, I cloned my NVME macos drive to an external SSD Drive. And I cloned this Nvme drive from the SSD for personnal reason. mounted the EFI of the external drive and put it in the EFI partition of the NVMe. But when it 's coming to the canopy i cannot see the cloned disk internal Nvme...
  16. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

i would like to know, if there any benefit to Ryzentosh for softwares compatibilties in Monterey
Top Bottom