Search results

1. Cyberdevs

RadeonSensor - Monitor GPU Temperature with VirtualSMC

@Aluveitie Thanks for the kext, it works perfectly fine on my RX 580 and it also works fine with HWMonitorSMC2.
  2. Cyberdevs

Can I install big sur with an AMD Radeon 6700 HD?

Hi @Aledky91 AMD Radeon 6000 series doesn't support Metal which is required for Big Sur so I don't think you'll be able to have acceleration using the Radeon 6700 HD GPU only 7000 series and above are supported in Big Sur.
  3. Cyberdevs

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

@AudioGod Thanks for the quick test bud and yes this is very strange, when I change the Service Order of the network devices and put WiFi as first device everything works just fine but when Ethernet is set to first it doesn't show any transfer status, and even worse when Ethernet is set as...
  4. Cyberdevs

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

@AudioGod @Shaneee Hi guys, how are you doing? I have a question regarding the Intel GBE I211 on my X570 Aorus Elite Rig. I'm using SmallTreeIntel82576 2.kext v1.0 and I also tested all the other kexts in the Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree thread but the results was the same. The...
  5. Cyberdevs

macOS Big Sur 11.6 update went smoothly

I just updated my Ryzentosh to macOS Big Sur 11.6 and the update went smoothly 🤘 I just haven't had the time to swap the GPUs so I'm still using my old R9 270X 🤪
  6. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Thanks guys , honestly I was too tired to fine tune the looks of the macOS, I was working on the new Rig for hours and the new Cosmos C700P Black Edition is a really really heavy case which made the assembly harder than I expected so I just wanted to share my success with you guys lol :giggle:
  7. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

et voilà! Finally! Just need to swap the GPUs from my Skylake Rig to the new Rig :D
  8. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Yeah I know that and I checked the timings before purchasing the new ones otherwise I wouldn't have bought them but I totally agree with you on not mixing different types of memory modules but to be honest I couldn't find HyperX Predator modules so I had to gamble with the next best thing lol...
  9. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Thanks for the info man I will finish the beast and I'll add the final touches and I will defiantly add the kext, thanks again for your support and time I really appreciate it. The funny thing is that I just added all four modules and Big Sur is just started the second installation phase so my...
  10. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Yeah that's why I was sticking with the good old Intel up until now and frankly I never was an AMD fan until Intel's 11th Gen came out and I needed more Cores so I decided to bite the bullet and bought the AMD Rig. lol So I couldn't wait until tomorrow so I swapped the RAM modules and now the...
  11. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Well the problem must be because I had two Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB modules (which I had tested before and I was just able to install Catalina and Big Sur successfully using them) so I bought another two modules with the same frequency but they are HyperX Fury so either there are...
  12. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

@AudioGod Thanks for your input bud but I found the issue, I removed two of the memory modules and was able to instal Catalina and I'm trying to install Big Sur as we speak with my fingers crossed :D
  13. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Hi @AudioGod thanks for the reply and for your detailed topics on X570 rigs. Yeah that's what I though and I already tired with a new Installer but the issue was the same, I already disabled the USBMap.kext and it suck at the same point and the agdpmod=pikera shouldn't cause the issue I might...
  14. Cyberdevs

Here goes nothing!

Ok the build is finish and I'm stuck at this: @Shaneee I used @AudioGod's X570 Aorus Pro EFI and it got me into the installer but the installer crashes half way through :( I tried to use @M's but it didn't work :sneaky: I feel like such a noooob :ROFLMAO:
  15. Cyberdevs

Hi guys I'm Cyberdevs :)

Thank you @Shaneee and @Gigamaxx :giggle: I'm just finishing the PC assembly and I will post photos once it's done and I will try to install Big Sur and see how it goes 🤞 Thanks for the link Shaneee
  16. Cyberdevs

Hi guys I'm Cyberdevs :)

Hello to you all and thanks for having me :) I recently got my hands on a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU and a Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE mainboard (which I haven't unboxed yet ;)) and I'm looking for some insight on how to properly setup my new rig. I'm not new in the Hackintosh scene (as some of...
Top Bottom