Search results

1. AudioGod

stuck at End random seed please help

You need to install the web Drivers for your card. https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/125379/en-us In the config.plist under NVRAM you need to remove the boot argument nv_disable=1 before installing the drivers and in the config.plist under Misc-> Security set SecureBootModel to...
  2. AudioGod

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING Mini Guide & Support - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.1 EFI

Use hackintool to view your mapped USB ports and the best way to check is to test all your ports and check if it’s doing what you want it too, when you plug something in with hackintool viewing your usb it will display what you plugged in and where.
  3. AudioGod

Tutorial New AMD macOS CoreCount patch Information

Of course you can wait, Do whatever you like bro and the old patches work just fine on BigSur. 👍
  4. AudioGod

Tutorial New AMD macOS CoreCount patch Information

The patches have been reworked so they are Monterey compatible and just better overall. It’s worth doing bud.
  5. AudioGod

Corrected EFI number god knows lol Its exactly the same bar one change to a Kext that was not compatible with High Sierra, I don't think it will make any difference but it is a needed correction anyway. :)
  6. AudioGod

If you can get to the installer main page like you are then the problem isn’t the EFI or you wouldn’t be able to get that far. Everytime I have seen a usb installer doing what yours is doing it has been due to the USB installer being created via windows incorrectly. Its the one thing I can’t do...
  7. AudioGod

EFI with added boot argument nv_disable=1 I think the last version I sent you is correct though. Its that one or this one. Still though your USB Installer seems borked. Make sure when you format the USB Stick that its using a GUID Partition Map and not Fat32 etc
  8. AudioGod

That fault you have now tends to mean that your USB installer is incorrect. most common fault is creating the installer in windows and getting the format wrong. you might need to remake the installer. il make the change to the EFI now anyway but it’s unrelated to the fault you have now.
  9. AudioGod

If it’s still not having it then try adding nv_disable=1 to the boot arguments..
  10. AudioGod

BIOS Settings Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup Exit -> Load Optimised Defaults Ai Tweaker -> Ai Overclock Tuner -> D.O.C.P. Advanced -> PCI Subsystem Settings -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled Advanced -> PCI Subsystem Settings -> Re-Size BAR Support -> Disabled Advanced -> USB...
  11. AudioGod

lol getting closer.. Make sure Above 4g is disabled in the bios and try now
  12. AudioGod

Typo, lol, Try Now. Sorry im not on it today lol
  13. AudioGod

Made a mistake and corrected it so if you downloaded the EFI like 2 mins ago download it again. whoops lol
  14. AudioGod

Try this EFI bud, I have added SMBIOS details for you so all you need todo is drop the new EFI into your USB Installers EFI Partition and boot up and Try and Install High Sierra. Should work now ;)
  15. AudioGod

Ahhh ok that’s explains it. My EFI won’t work with anything older then Catalina. It need converting from SMBios MacPro7,1 to iMacPro1,1 Give me a few minutes and I will adapt it for you. BRB
  16. AudioGod

What version MacOS are you trying to install?
  17. AudioGod

If you are using my EFI I have the recovery drive that I’m guessing your trying to use hidden as standard. when you get to the bootpicker press space to reveal the recovery drive.
  18. AudioGod

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING Mini Guide & Support - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.1 EFI

That seems to be the question of the day…lol when 0.7.2 releases I will release a new EFI and it will have the latest patches in there and I will put up notes on how to make it Monterey friendly (hardly anything will need to be done). The EFI i use is exactly what I release with every update...
  19. AudioGod

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Next EFI release I do when 0.7.2 releases will have the latest patches compatible with the latest 12.0 Beta and I will put up notes for how to make it more Monterey friendly But everything you need to know can be found on the GitHub and also on here. 👍 Thread 'New AMD macOS CoreCount patch...
Top Bottom