Search results

1. Landi.erik

Google Drive not supported on this Mac message

Hello everyone, Not sure if anyone found a work around but I wanted to report I did and here are the steps I followed. Currently the App is working 100% functionality with no apparent performance penalty. I'm running 11.5 Beta (20G5033c)
  2. Landi.erik

Unlock with Apple Watch broke Bluetooth

Here is the main Repo on GitHub, remember you just need the injector and don’t need to do anything regarding uploading firmware. That’s what has worked for me. https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM
  3. Landi.erik

Unlock with Apple Watch broke Bluetooth

Maybe this is a silly suggestion but have you tried resetting your Bluetooth module? Hold down the left shift, and the alt-option keys while clicking the Bluetooth Icon in the menu bar. You should then see the debug menu and click the “reset Bluetooth module.” I know that when I enabled the...
  4. Landi.erik

Is there any information on sleep\wake support for AMD on x570 chipset?

So mine only disabled the second USB chipset that’s attached to the PCIxExpress bus off the CPU. Not the dedicated USB3 lanes that are coming from the Zen CPU itself. My internal USB buses are working fine as well. There is a third option... supposedly you can fix it with USB mapping but it’s...
  5. Landi.erik

Is there any information on sleep\wake support for AMD on x570 chipset?

Hi Guys, I’ve been a member at the old forum and just got up to speed on the new forum after taking a little break (3 months) and I still see this issue popping up everywhere. Well I do have a work around solution, if you can live with half your USB ports (or sometimes all) you can get...
Top Bottom