Search results

1. S

What is the best WiFi and bluetooth network card?

+1 for the BCM94360NG I have one in each of my machines, laptop and desktop (built in wifi, replaced Intel card) and they work great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Fix CPU Name with RestrictEvents

Where is that folder located? You only need the .kext inside your kext folder in your EFI directory and make sure it’s added to your config.plist. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Ahh much better
  4. S

Yeah I know where to put it I was just confirming what to put in there for my cpu to display properly. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

I’ve got the latest 1.0.2 and I see unknown on my ryzen 5 3500. What do I need to put in cpu type? 1537? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Time Off

Last year we had a kitchen explosion as well, luckily no one was seriously injured as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Clover 5134 black screen

Has anyone else that is using clover updated to 5134 yet? If so what changes need to be made? I boot to black screen after clover GUI Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

Problem with USB, Shutting down/sleep and Audio with HDMI on OC 0.6.8

Yeah I’ll try using the script and see if that helps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Tutorial Sucesso MacOS Big Sur Disable SIP changing CPU name

Can we get an English translation please. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

Problem with USB, Shutting down/sleep and Audio with HDMI on OC 0.6.8

How did you solve the shutdown problem and USB? My machine shuts down then starts back up and I think USB is causing instant wake. I’ve tried mapping ports with hackintool but I think my monitor which has built in KVM is causing the instant wake. It’s attached to my pc via USB C and my keyboard...
  11. S

No sleep and shut down restarts

So after a while of being away (no monitor) I’m back and I’ve updated to newest 11.4 beta 1, latest clover and kexts. I believe I used to have sleep working but now it either instant wakes or wakes after a short period. While it does sleep for the short period my ram leds stay on as well. Also...
  12. S

Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI

Sorry for late reply, I use clover because it’s my preference and I prefer the way it boots other operating systems. At the time of posting that EFI, yes my sleep / wake worked. I have not updated anything on my X570 machine in a while (broken monitor) but when I do I’ll try remember to report...
  13. S

Installed Big Sur, No sleep, No Audio

Mapping USB ports doesn’t take too long. How are you injecting your layout id for audio? Which codec and what layout have you tried? Do you have latest Lilu and AppleALC? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

Maybe try re doing your port mapping in big sur? Not using an old one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

If you removed your USB port mapping that may be causing the sleep issues. Redo your port mapping on big sur and try again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. S

Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI

System Specs: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi BIOS (F31H) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600 Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 8GD5 Special Edition Broadcom DW1820A New WiFi Fenvi BCM94360NG. 2 x Samsung 970 EVO NVMe - macOS Big Sur / Windows 10 Clover Bootloader What works...
  17. S

USB port mapping

Hi all. I have tried mapping my ports with hackintool but it leaves some ports behind that I want disabled (which I did remove) which I believe is what is causing sleep to not work. So my questions is, what is the best way to map / remove USB ports on AMD? I believe this is the last thing I need...
  18. S

Big Sur Beta 10

I thought I had sleep working but it woke up pretty soon after sleep, not instantly though. What did you do to fix sleep? What’s your hardware?
  19. S

Clover Experimental Patches

So far we have had success on 1 threadripper system and 1 X570 system adopting kernel patches into Clover, so the mags are fitting but need an alignment. What we do need is a larger showroom of people willing to test / adopt / help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. S

Big Sur Beta 10

Please share your EFI. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top Bottom