Search results

1. Ezaul

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING Mini Guide & Support - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.9 EFI

Good Night Great AudioGo! I changed my processor and it was a very fast show! AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core See the photo below I installed the hacktools when I go to the boot tab he tells me that his EFI is in version 0.6.0 that I have to update did you see something like this? Thanks...
  2. Ezaul

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING Mini Guide & Support - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.9 EFI

Good Morning... First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the wonderful work you are doing in the very well done Efis with great quality and dedication if everyone were the same as you ... Yesterday I updated your EFI 0.6.9 v1 I updated Big SUR 11.3.1 Since you have extensive...
  3. Ezaul

d4vid's Aorus Master x570 5950x 6900XT Big Sur Opencore 0.6.8

Boa noite David outros membros !! Parabéns pelo seu lindo trabalho! Há algum tempo que tento instalar o BIG Sur, sem sucesso! Estou escrevendo do meu hackinstosh Catalina 10.15.7 Nome do Modelo: iMac Pro Identificador do Modelo: iMacPro1,1 Nome do Processador: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core...
Top Bottom