Donator
AMD OS X Member
Using virtualization, nothing new

rdymond

AMD OS X Member

Deleted member 473

AMD OS X Member
OK, so not running on the metal...
she has a 3970x, and "her" method is known from months ago also here and on discord..
Running in this way (if you set all properly) has some advantage also if a metal method was possible on trx40 chip
Different 3950x user who can use both method have stated that graphics performance are much better on Proxmox method than vanilla method .. so people with "supported" cpu have two different way to hack their PC :)

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@fabiosun How's it working with Proxmox, can you boot directly into MacOS virtually hiding the fact it's not bare metal?

Deleted member 473

AMD OS X Member
@fabiosun How's it working with Proxmox, can you boot directly into MacOS virtually hiding the fact it's not bare metal?
Hi I do not know if I understand well your question, but it is possible to boot in OSX in automatic way, or you can run VM from a shell command
you can see an example in this video:

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

atanvarno

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi I do not know if I understand well your question, but it is possible to boot in OSX in automatic way, or you can run VM from a shell command
you can see an example in this video:

I went quickly through your exquisitely detailed forum post - hats off for persistence and final result. Amazing work.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.