Aux not working (X570 Aorus Master)

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
my headphones that are USB connected is working but my speakers that connected via aux is not working, i tried to change the alcid in the config.plist.
this is from the forum:
HD Audio CodecALC1220
i tried all the codes that are belong to ALC1220.
what can i do please ?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

this is what i have in the IORegexplorer

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
That screenshot is showing the Audio for your Nvidia RTX 3080 - GA102 High Definition Audio Controller. The Ven/Dev ID for the device is 10DE1AEF, which relates to the Nvidia GPU not your Realtek audio.

You probably have the following in your system:
  1. Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec
  2. The GA102 High Definition Audio Controller from your RTX 3080 dGPU, and
  3. The Audio from your RX570 - Ellesmere AMD audio controller.
The Nvidia card needs to be disabled with a custom SSDT, so it doesn't run or interfere with macOS and the compatible components you are using. You need to read and follow the SSDT method in this guide:

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
i think its because the nvidia rtx 3080, when i disconnect it from the pc all the outputs working good.

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
but i cant leave it like that i need your help bro

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your IOReg, so I can see what is present in your system.

Use the version of IORegistryExplorer attached below.

How to Make a Copy of IOReg (Note 1)
1. IORegistryExplorer/File/Save a Copy As…. (no extension required)
2. Open file to verify (Note 2)
3. Attach to post (Note 3)

Installation
1, Open Downloads/IORegistryExplorer-SLRID_v10.6.3
2. Drag IORegistryExplorer to Applications

Notes
1. An IOReg.txt is not useful. It is not a "Copy of IOReg." Do not attach .txt files.
2. IOReg must open the file. If TextEdit opens, See Note 1.
2. If the web site will not accept the file, compress it (Finder/Compress ... )

IORegistryExplorer.app_v3+ is broken; it can't open files it creates

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer-SLRID_v10.6.3.zip
    254.5 KB · Views: 2

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Post a copy of your IOReg, so I can see what is present in your system.

Use the version of IORegistryExplorer attached below.

How to Make a Copy of IOReg (Note 1)
1. IORegistryExplorer/File/Save a Copy As…. (no extension required)
2. Open file to verify (Note 2)
3. Attach to post (Note 3)

Installation
1, Open Downloads/IORegistryExplorer-SLRID_v10.6.3
2. Drag IORegistryExplorer to Applications

Notes
1. An IOReg.txt is not useful. It is not a "Copy of IOReg." Do not attach .txt files.
2. IOReg must open the file. If TextEdit opens, See Note 1.
2. If the web site will not accept the file, compress it (Finder/Compress ... )

IORegistryExplorer.app_v3+ is broken; it can't open files it creates
Thank man, this is what you have asked for.

Attachments

• Yair’s Mac Pro.zip
    888.3 KB · Views: 3

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
i make the ssdt just like in the topic and its not working

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The RXT 3080 GPU is not showing in your IOReg.

The Audio for the RXT 3080 is showing.

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 15.09.55.png HDEF Audio device from Nvidia GPU. This shows the RTX 3080 is not completely disabled in the system, so you need to go back to the SSDT you are using to disable this device and correct the issues allowing this device to be active.

You have the Audio device from your RX 570 present, this seems to be the only one with a driver installed that works. HDMI and/or DisplayPort audio might work from the AMD GPU.
Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 15.12.34.png HDAU audio device from AMD GPU, 1002:AAE0 represents the Baffin HDMI/DP Audio device.

You have the Realtek audio device present, but it is not being activated with a driver.
Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 15.11.19.png AZAL audio device from Motherboard, for the Starship/Matisse HD Audio Controller.

The latest version of AppleALC.kext shows as being present in your system, so I can only assume that Layout ID =7 is not correct for your system.

You also have a USB audio device present. This uses as USB driver, so should be active and working.
Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 15.11.07.png AppleUSBAudioDevice - Razer Kraken X USB from USB port XHC0 > PRT1.

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
The RXT 3080 GPU is not showing in your IOReg.

The Audio for the RXT 3080 is showing.

View attachment 5320 HDEF Audio device from Nvidia GPU. This shows the RTX 3080 is not completely disabled in the system, so you need to go back to the SSDT you are using to disable this device and correct the issues allowing this device to be active.

You have the Audio device from your RX 570 present, this seems to be the only one with a driver installed that works. HDMI and/or DisplayPort audio might work from the AMD GPU.
View attachment 5323 HDAU audio device from AMD GPU, 1002:AAE0 represents the Baffin HDMI/DP Audio device.

You have the Realtek audio device present, but it is not being activated with a driver.
View attachment 5322 AZAL audio device from Motherboard, for the Starship/Matisse HD Audio Controller.

The latest version of AppleALC.kext shows as being present in your system, so I can only assume that Layout ID =7 is not correct for your system.

You also have a USB audio device present. This uses as USB driver, so should be active and working.
View attachment 5321 AppleUSBAudioDevice - Razer Kraken X USB from USB port XHC0 > PRT1
bro if you can help me to make this SSDT i will pay you 25$, i tried to make this and i have no luck with that. PM me your discord i will provide you access to my computer

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
you have dual GPU too, you dont have the same problem like me ?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
My dual GPU is a natively supported Nvidia card, which works in macOS Big Sur. So no I don’t have the same issues.

The best thing you can do while trying to install macOS is to temporarily remove the Nvidia GPU. This would stop the card from causing any issues while you get your system working with macOS. You could then add it back in to the system once you have a working Hack, along with the necessary SSDT-DDGPU.aml.

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
My dual GPU is a natively supported Nvidia card, which works in macOS Big Sur. So no I don’t have the same issues.

The best thing you can do while trying to install macOS is to temporarily remove the Nvidia GPU. This would stop the card from causing any issues while you get your system working with macOS. You could then add it back in to the system once you have a working Hack, along with the necessary SSDT-DDGPU.aml.
I installed the macOS successfully and it’s working, I disabled the gpu via DeviceProperties method.
For now it’s working good just the aux output not working

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
That will require you to enter the correct Layout-ID for your Audio codec.

What does the Hackintool > System > Peripherals window show for your Audio devices? Below is an example from one of my Intel Hack's.

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 22.51.53.png Hackintool > System > Peripherals tab with Realtek Audio codec highlighted

Post a screenshot of the same tab, enlarge the Hackintool app (drag edge down and to the side) to show all the details.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.