I need Help(AMD FX 6300) BIG SUR

FTICET

AMD OS X Member
After i sucessfully installed Big Sur via OpenCore i got some problems.

After some time (like 10-20 minutes) or even before all apps start crashing.......it works but all apps are crashing after some time
My GPU works....its a GT710 GDDR5. What is the problem exactly? Which settings are wrong?

Is my SMBIOS wrong???? What is the problem?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Upload your EFI and I'll have a look.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Wow... that's all I'm going to say there... List your full specs please. Half the stuff in that folder isn't needed...

FTICET

AMD OS X Member
Ive edited the cmos checksum settings now i dont have any cmos checksum errors anymore

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Do you use wireless at all? You've got AirportBrcmFixup.kext loaded there?

FTICET

AMD OS X Member
No Opemu support.....
Wow... that's all I'm going to say there... List your full specs please. Half the stuff in that folder isn't needed...
Yeah.......it was hard.....had to find a turkish site to fix these eb start errors.....

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
When you load completely unnecessary files in your system it'll bog it down. I've removed the kexts you shouldn't need and SSDTs too. Cleaned up the drivers and added missing items back into your config. Test it on a USB first just to be sure.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 36

FTICET

AMD OS X Member
nope....still....started up big sur.....pc started...,but still after opening chrome the program failed and crashed just like the finder afterwards and i have to restart the pc again

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds more like a software issue rather than your EFI. Boot the system and open Disk Utility and run First Aid on your disk.

FTICET

AMD OS X Member
You removed the drivers from the oc drivers folder.....without them i cannot chose anymore my keyboard stops working .....okay ill do it....

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Add the USB/PS2 drivers you need back in then. I removed them as most systems don't require them.

FTICET

AMD OS X Member
It hasnt crashed yet.....why it is showing my amd cpu here????

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-07 um 02.27.14.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-07 um 02.27.14.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 23

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Showing the correct CPU name is a cosmetic thing that's all. Glad it's working now

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.