Recent content by zxc2689963

1. Z

AMD Rayon R7 5800H Install Monterey kernel Panic

There is no way at the moment. There are too few people using zen3+ computers. If you want to use it, you can only install it without USB.
  2. Z

Try using parameter CPUS=1
  3. Z

No, your kernel patch is 8 correct, your SSDT-CPUR is not right, there are too many cores do not know whether it has an impact, try the SSDT-CPUR I provide
  4. Z

Your SSDT-CPUR has the wrong number of CPU cores, you should remove some and leave only 16 cores
  5. Z

R7 6800H, RX6850M laptops having USB issues while installing Sonoma

The graphics card is not supported, so installation is meaningless.
  6. Z

It should be able to be installed normally, as there is no USB4 interface and it will not be affected.
  7. Z

You can try to use the UniversalAMDFormBrowser tool to close projects related to USB4. Your laptop model should not have USB4, but I saw the NHIO code in the DSDT. If you still can't solve the problem, you can only wait until the core graphics card of ZEN3+ can drive it. It may be possible by...
  8. Z

What version of BIOS are you using? Zen 3+ architecture notebooks have added the AMD USB4 function. The IOUSBHostFamily driver cannot recognize AMD USB4. The USB4 function can be added in the BIOS update. Try downgrading to the lowest version of the BIOS. If it still doesn't work, there is...
  9. Z

It may be that the USB controller of Ryzen 7 6000 has compatibility issues and you cannot install it, but you can start the system installed on the hard disk and then add the old version of GenericUSBXHCI.kext and use it
  10. Z

You can use USBToolBox to customize the USB port, and there are many tutorials available online
  11. Z

Try customizing USB to your model
  12. Z

After several days of constant trying, it still failed. I think this may be a USB4 compatibility issue. Most USB controllers of the R7 6000 CPU are based on USB4. I saw such as HX99G and Legion slim 7 Gen 7 (RX6600S 6800S ) all have the same situation. There is a special GA402 controller that is...
  13. Z

It's true that it's stuck like no TSC, but the touchpad can be operated smoothly
  14. Z

I don't think it's a USB port customization problem, I used USBToolBox to customize it, and the USB customization problem doesn't cause all interfaces to be invalid or slow. (The touchpad is perfectly fine, it may be mistranslated) By the way, I haven't been able to get Thunderbolt to work, and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.