Recent content by zhaohuan325

1. Z

DRM Content Showing Red Screen

It was normal when I used oc0.63 and macos11.01, and then I upgraded to oc0.64, and problems occurred after macos11.1. I changed cpu3950x to 5900x and upgraded the bios. I don’t know if it has anything to do with it. Relationship, the graphics card has always been vega64
  2. Z

DRM Content Showing Red Screen

I also encountered the same problem. Is it resolved?
  3. Z

Help! about MSI GODLIKE's sleep completion strategy

I disabled XCH0, and unplugged the mouse and all USB devices during manual sleep. The mac can go to sleep, but when I plugged in the mouse or other USB device at any jack, I couldn't sleep again. I have mapped the USB port as internal
  4. Z

RX5700xt Catalina choppy mouse

I also have this problem, don't know how to solve it, my graphics card is VEGA64
  5. Z

GUIDE: OpenCL & Metal performance increase on 5700xt

Hello, is there a configuration file for VEGA64?
  6. Z

pmset -g assertions 2020-05-20 22:47:53 +0800 Assertion status system-wide: BackgroundTask 0 ApplePushServiceTask 0 UserIsActive 1 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep 0 PreventSystemSleep 0 ExternalMedia 0...
  7. Z

Yes, after waiting for about 3 minutes, it will automatically restart and provide an error report. The following is the report content panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff8016291b2c): Sleep transition timed out after 180 seconds while calling power state change callbacks. Suspected bundle...
  8. Z

First of all, thank you very much for replying to me. After I clicked the sleep button, the monitor, keyboard, and mouse all turned off, but the chassis light did not turn off, and the fan continued to rotate. Now I can only turn off the computer and restart by pressing and holding the power...
  9. Z

CPU: 3950X Motherboard: MIS GODLIKE Graphics card: vega64 Radiator: NZXT X73 My current EFI can basically do all the work except sleep! I am very eager to have it, I haven't succeeded in researching for 2 months, I can't ask you to help me, thank you very much! I'm sorry for my poor English...
  10. Z

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | MSI MEG x570 GODLIKE | RX5700 XT (No OverClock)

Hi, does sleep work? Can you share your EFI documents? I'm the same as your motherboard, thank you very much.
Top Bottom