Recent content by z-plane

1. Z

Ryzen 7000 Testing

So So now is all working, next step to figure out how to make iGPU on 7950X working?? This iGPU is supposed to be like a RX 5500 so macOS have drivers already right?
  2. Z

Ryzen 7000 Testing

RDNA 2 on Ryzen 7000 is mentioned to be ‘Raphael’ On TechPowerUp https://www.techpowerup.com/review/amd-ryzen-9-7950x/22.html so WhateverRed hoping supports Raphael RDNA 2 iGPU on Ryzen 7000. TPU (TechPowerUp) have 7950X3D reviews up: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/amd-ryzen-9-7950x3d/...
  3. Z

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Hey man, what’s the name of the iGPU in the 7950X, obviously not Vega as you say, but something else?
  4. Z

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Is there any indication if the iGPU on the Ryzen 7950X & 7950X3D will ever be functional to drive a 4k display for ITX boards without dedicated video card? Radeon RX 5000 is RDNA2 graphics which is on the 7950X AFAIK so is it wishful hoping that the iGPU will have some possibility to work in...
  5. Z

dual boot windows 11 e macOSmonterey. open core 0.7.0

hrm that video not a language I understand...but anyway, used Github project 'gibMacOS' https://github.com/corpnewt/gibMacOS Selected dev channel and downloaded dev beta 4, deployed that to USB, used some other dude EFI of same board I have, had to update the opecore to 0.7.2 and installed...
  6. Z

[HELP] Bluetooth Wifi confusion. Please read

There's also this Laird BT851-ND USB BT v5.0 dongle, firmware is built in so not need loading firmware like all these Broadcom/Intel solutions. Not sure how its working on Monterey...if someone has spare $15 and wanna experiment in the name of science, that'd be interesting. It's easily...
  7. Z

[HELP] Bluetooth Wifi confusion. Please read

I'am not an expert, but I had the TP Link T6E for years with Mojave, it wouldn't work natively. The kernel extension needed some hacking to work with Mojave/Clover, it worked fine after that. Apple changed or removed the plugin from some kernel extension. After Mojave, not sure if same hack was...
  8. Z

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

You're legend dude!! Windows now sees it as the official motherboard, also Windows update downloaded additional intel chipset drivers and that resolved the 4 exclamation marked PCI devices in device manager it didn't have driver for. Cool I noticed though booting into Windows it sets the time...
  9. Z

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Right, thanks man, now I got you, think it clicked once I downloaded your config to see what is in there...I'll adjust this and check it out. thanks dude
  10. Z

Is possible to ask about part of OpenCore config concerning Windows identifying itself as a the OpenCore Mac on a completely different motherboard here?? I should say, I don't have this motherboard or even an AMD system but I'm curious about this situation I have, I don't have bootcamp...
  11. Z

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Oh ok, I thought you’d abandon the good work you’ve accomplished. so the ASUS will be in the name of science 😌
  12. Z

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

hrm, this complicates things. Every single Asus board I ever bought had issues, no BS, 'every single one'. On Asus Australia they have 3 x Asus X570-E, compare all 3 and I don't see one single specification difference. Look on the ROG site again 3 model Asus X570-E, all the spec exactly the...
  13. Z

You're a legend, nice work. Ryzen 9 5950x is unavailable in Australia, same with GPU's out of stock everywhere and no indication when stock will arrive. Taiwan has a drought TSMC needs tonnes of water. Auto makers are crying for chips, world wide supply issues. JP Morgan analysts just yesterday...
  14. Z

That’s true. I remember IBM released a white paper in about 97/98 about multicore CPU and they used that to keep Apple on board, but for whatever reason they didn’t put all hands on deck to make that happen...then of course Intel comes along 10 years later and brings out a Core Duo, which...
  15. Z

Yeah, all those elements are true as well. I was just thinking of the tactics Jobs was using at the time when he was trying to convince Gil to take him back on board. Jobs hated the French dude that made BeOS because I think from memory he had a part in Jobs resigning from Apple in the first...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.