Recent content by YjunW

1. Y

Gaming with AMD hackintosh - World of Warcraft

I tried league of legends today, low fps. I used the Activity Monitor to log the GPU usage. It's pretty funny the usage has never gone about 20%. My geekbench 5 scores are 39952(opencl) and 74912(metal). Then I tried the Unigine benchmark. The rendering score is very low: 1530 with min FPS: 11...
  2. Y

5700 xt gaming performance issue

I got everything seems working perfectly until I tried gaming today. My benchmark seems fine. But LOL in-game fps is low (no matter in-game video setting). When I pay attention to the GPU activity history, it's pretty funny that the GPU has never gone about 20% usage. Does anyone have an idea...
  3. Y

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

Thanks, it works with a clone SSD. I didn't figure out my previous issue (Catalina installer crashes) but get around with cloning. Thanks for the EFI. My sleep has no issue. Just Airdrop seems not working ( I have replaced my wifi card).
  4. Y

Thanks for the advice. The Carbon Copy Cloner works perfectly.
  5. Y

Installer crash. 3900x + 5700xt

Thanks, I think somehow the Catalina installer has an issue. I tried to clone my Macbook pro disk with carbon copy cloner, and it works.
  6. Y

Sorry I was not clear in the previous message. I have my USB installer done. I have tried my own EFI, which will boot, but the installer crashes. Then I want to try this EFI, but I cannot see the Install macOS Catalina with this EFI.
  7. Y

Hi, I have a very similar build with you. I was struggling with installing the OS. While I use your EFI, I couldn't see the Install macOS Catalina choice after loading the UEFI. Have you ever came across this before.
  8. Y

Installer crash. 3900x + 5700xt

Hi everyone, I am experiencing an installer crash issue. Can anyone give some hint on how to solve this? I am using opencore 0.5.8 I have enclosed my config.plist. Here is the hardware list: CPU: 3900x GPU: MSI 5700xt mech Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 Mini ITX Thunderbolt...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.