Recent content by xxlifesucksxxx

1. X

Hi :)

Yea, that’s why I turned to here. Main problem with Monterey is my internet because unless I ordered a network card. :/.
  2. X

Same result. If I make a Monterey installer with that same config it boots up. Just not Big Sur. I’ve tried the offline installer and regular. Same thing
  3. X

The 2 pacth was just a typo. my bad i was on my phone replying. here is my EFI folder.
  4. X

Hmmm. I have it set up the same for Monterey. ProvideCurrentCPUInfo set to true Patch 0 and 1 set to b806000 0000 Patch 2 is ba006000 0090
  5. X

Hi, im xxlifesucksxxx xD. ive been trying to get a ryzentosh up and going for a week now and it just keeps going wrong everywhere. specs: ryzen 5 3600 msi b450 pro carbon red devil 5700xt 16gb ram onboard ethernet and wifi/bluetooth various drives. 840 pro 128 for main windows os, 2tb 970...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.