Recent content by WRXSTIL1KE

1. W

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hey AudioGod, I am really lost trying to spoof the GPU, not sure if you can help me or not. I did change the boot argument from "agdpmod=ignore" to "agdpmod=pikera" just in case. I have tried using "Hackintool" "IORegistryExplorer" and "OpenCore Configurator" but honestly speaking, I have no...
  2. W

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hey AudioGod, I was able to boot into MacOS with your setup. As you know from my introduction post have 2 NVMEs. One has Windows and the other I installed MacOS. Having an issue, I can only boot into MacOS if and only if the USB is plugged in my PC. If I take it out, MacOS or OpenCore don’t...
  3. W

AMD Hackingtosh attempt (accepting suggestions and advice)

Found someone in the TonyMacx86 forums that claims that he was able to spoof his 6900xt ultimate to work with Big Sur by changing something in “SSDT-BRG0.aml”. Something in regards of “0x73bf” using OpenCore Configurator. Have no idea what he is talking about but will keep trying. Just as at...
  4. W

Are you serious? FML! Such bad luck in picking up GPUs. I do not know how to do the Spoof. Any ideas about OpenCore or the MacOS drive not showing in the boot menu unless the USB is inserted? At least it boots that's farther than I ever thought possible. Thanks
  5. W

Guys, In my "About This Mac" the GPU is showing "Display 7 MB" instead the 6900XT. Did I do something wrong? BTW the GPU is a PowerColor RX 6900XT Red Devil Ultimate. Don't know if that has to do with it or not but just in case. Also, after installation, I cannot boot into MacOS unless I have...
  6. W

Never mind my previous post. I was able to find more info and changed all the parameters suggested by AG. Now attempting to boot and install. So far, my PC is stuck on the progress bar with the Apple Logo not doing anything. Will restart and try again. Update! I just forgot to disable the...
  7. W

Hey AG, My apologies for the dumb questions, bear with me. How do I edit the config.plist with propertree or Xcode? How is the information that I have to enter in the supposed to look like? If you already talked about this in your post then I will keep reading. I was reading the OpenCore...
  8. W

Thanks for encouragement. I haven’t started yet. All I have done is read the OpenCore instructions until I found out that my 6700xt was incompatible. I never thought I was ever going to be able to get a 6900xt with all the scalpers buying everything. But now I’m back at it again. I will make...
  9. W

Yeah I get it, I know 5100mhz might be very unrealistic especially when it comes to AMD. My motherboard software in Windows 10 was not showing me I needed Bios update. Before the update my RAM (4 sticks) wouldn’t go above 3800mhz, (2 sticks) DOCP would take it to 4400mhz. After Bios update, (4...
  10. W

Thank you sir, I will follow your guide and start working on this project. I will update here if I’m successful. I will post in your original thread if I run into problems.
  11. W

UPDATE!!!! Finally got my hands on a 6900XT. Will be selling my 6700XT either online or locally. Only had it for approximately 3 months. Now going back to my original topic, any advice or suggestions other than reading AudioGod's guide? Have you made any updates to that guide since I last...
  12. W

Thanks for the reply. That’s a bummer… Well I guess I have to go with my original plan of using Mac in a VM until I can get my hands on a 6900XT which was what I originally wanted.
  13. W

Hello guys and gals. New to this forum, found it while I was searching for OpenCore tutorials. Was blown away when I saw here that a few of you have successfully built a Hackintosh using newer AMD components. I have had Macs for a very long time, despise Windows and trying to learn to use Arch...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.