Recent content by wheeljack

1. wheeljack

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Anyone tried OpenCore 0.7.8 ? Any config changes or other gotchas?
  2. wheeljack

Hello from Lancashire, in the UK!

Core i9 9900K is processor before this one. Think I had it at 23 idle? Can't remember load temp but it wasn't anywhere near what this beast gets up to when its hammered. Corsair AiO cooler for that. I've noticed idle is quite high on Windows and not Mac so may need to see whats going on...
  3. wheeljack

Just realised I hadn't put that in my sig. Oops. Same as yourself - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360. Looking at the AMD Power Gadget I've seen it get as low as 28. Windows can be high 30s on idle. Whats the best way to measure it? And should I do it on the Mac, Linux or Windows side? I...
  4. wheeljack

Good evening everyone! Just recently moved to an AMD Processor after MANY MANY years on Intel and so far it's going quite well. Potentially may have to get some better quality DDR4 and get the beast running a little faster but outside of that if performs great. Only niggle I have is coming...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.