Recent content by brendan_siow

1. brendan_siow

Bluetooth problem

using AX210 can work with bigsur (you need IntelBluetoothFirmware v2.0.1), but after I update to Monterrey, it never really work anymore. with/without BlueToolFixup
  2. brendan_siow

Bluetooth problem

same here, having Intel AX210 and its not working anymore...watching this thread :D
  3. brendan_siow

Extremely slow boot time after upgrade

I have this issue when I included my own USBPort.kext from hackintool for USB mapping. The boot up is much faster after removing the kext. Anyone has the same issue ?
  4. brendan_siow

Solved Intel bluetooth not detected

SOLUTION: My bluetooth missing because the USB port is missing, I follow OpenCore guide to reset USB Controller and the bluetooth appear. Then I mapped my Bluetooth USB as internal. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/manual/manual.html#missing-usb-ports Btw, since I am using...
  5. brendan_siow

yes yes, I added them to config.plist. Hmm thanks for telling that injector kext shouldnt be showing here. 🙏 But the IntelBluetoothFirmware also not showing as installed ><. The Lilu seen as highlighted here meant installed if I am not mistaken
  6. brendan_siow

I wanted to map the Internal USB for bluetooth but I just cant find it. Maybe I understand it wrongly, oh I see its 15 per controller, the weird part i found is my Hackintool show two USB controller but in motherboard one is plugged with USB and one is plugged with my Bluetooth. I tried...
  7. brendan_siow

Hi guys, I am currently using Opencore 0.7.0 and I wish to work on my bluetooth. I bought an Intel AX210 WiFi + Bluetooth (Fenvi AXE3000). 1. There is no information in my bluetooth 2. I tried mapped all the USB but I only found USB ports for USB controller. I removed extra USB and set...
  8. brendan_siow

Hackintosh mouse glitch

I have this issue from version to version. I remember I had this when I was in 0.6.6 (and also some previous OpenCore version) but it is gone now for 0.6.7, try update opencore and see if it still persists...
  9. brendan_siow

How to update Open Core??

my bad, nvram reset fix it. :)
  10. brendan_siow

How to update Open Core??

Hey guys, do you guys have issue where after you updated to 0.6.7, your Hackintosh Tool still showing 0.6.6 ?
  11. brendan_siow

Help with Big Sur installation

Glad that you made it. Welcome on board ;)
  12. brendan_siow

You sure you have made a correct bootable USB? When in boot menu, I don't usually choose OpenCore, instead I choose the drive itself. From what I see here, the drive doesn't seems to appear. You can try to make the USB again.
  13. brendan_siow

What happens when it boots? It restarted itself after running some codes? What does it means throw back to boot menu?
  14. brendan_siow

I checked your config.plist and found out you have different settings from what OpenCore guide recommends. eg: XchiPortLimit, ApplePanic, AppleDebug etc. Please follow guide here on how to construct your config.plist ...
  15. brendan_siow

Opencore 0.6.2 success with Big Sur but it always boots with black screen

FINALLY!!! I able to solve this issue.... (almost took me three weeks time ><) just one damn thing in the BIOS settings Super IO Configuration -> Serial Port = Disabled <-- This wasn't needed for Catalina though == Thanks for all the replies guys. Love ya <3
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.