Recent content by volu

1. volu

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

I'm noticing some weird shadows and blur on text too. Do you have the same issue? Or probably it's just the monitor idk. Edit: I've fixed this problem by using this command on the terminal defaults -currentHost write -g AppleFontSmoothing -int 0, and than reboot. So, apparently on big sur the...
  2. volu

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

The error happens in apple apps when there's sound. In apple tv as soon as i hit play, in app store when video start, in safari for exemple on youtube and in quick time if i try to skip parts (the video start but if i skip than the app crash). But this happens not in every apps, for example in...
  3. volu

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

EDIT: i've removed whatevergreen kext, still boot. Everything is the same as with whatevergreen, can't notice any difference. Still having the same issue.
  4. volu

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

Ok thank you i'll try. Yes, i'm running the latest version. But there's some kext specific for the rx570?
  5. volu

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

Yes i am
  6. volu

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

Hi, i've installed last version of big sur 11.3.1 on my system. Everything is smooth, everything works, the only thing i can't find a solution is that some apple apps (apple TV, app Store, safari) crashes when i try to reproduce audio. It gives me this error: Crashed Thread: 37...
  7. volu

Hi everyone

Hi i'm 25 years old guy from italy. I used to do hackintosh while i was a kid (10 years ago), i was feeling a bit nostalgic so i decided to install Big sur on my pc couple days ago. I've successufly installed current version of big sur on my system.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.