Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and get support for running macOS on your AMD based computer..

SignUp Now!

Recent content by vitorpvcampos

1. vitorpvcampos

System crashing and restarting when switching from one desktop (workspace) to another

Guys, it's not uncommon for my Big Sur (OC 0.6.5) to freeze and reboot when I'm switching desktops very often in my workflow (normally using CTRL + Arrow). Has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it? I work with just one monitor but with several different desktops, open with different...
  2. vitorpvcampos

Kernel Panic on Catalina

Mine already has this configuration as iMacPro1,1 from the beginning. This error happened two or three times in the span of three weeks. FaceTime and iMessage work normally. What never worked here is hibernation.
  3. vitorpvcampos

Kernel Panic on Catalina

Once in a while it happens to me too. I do not know what is.
  4. vitorpvcampos

Messages before boot options

Hello! I managed to correct. For some reason, these 3 entries that appear as Block should be Delete. I didn't use configurators, but there was still this difference. Anyway, now it worked. Thank you.
  5. vitorpvcampos

Messages before boot options

The system is working fine, but right before the boot selector it does appear these lines: Does anyone knows how to get rid of these?
  6. vitorpvcampos

Changing the names of the OS's on Boot Gui

Hello, guys; I installed OpenShell etc (following this: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Desktop-Guide/extras/gui.html) but my Linux disk appears as NONAME at boot. Does anyone know if there's a way to change?