Recent content by Viorelu

1. V

Hello good people

Update: So, video works (thanks to Shaneee), KVM works (just changed the USB port with another one that worked OOTB in OSX) and the OSX SSD now appears in the bios boot devices. Conclusion: one ryzen hackintosh user happy. Thanks guys !!
  2. V

Hello good people

Thank you kind Sir! It works great! Now (if i'm permitted) a last question with something that is a bit annoying. So as my signature says, i've got a couple of "computers" (powermac g5, mac mini, this hackintosh with linux and windows as well and a raspberry pi). All these are using the same...
  3. V

Hello good people

Hi @AudioGod, thank you for your reply! Do you refer to the SecureBootModel in Root -> Misc -> Security ? If that's the case, it's already set to disabled and for boot-args i have "-v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 alcid=1 nvda_drv_vrl=1" (if it helps in any way). The actual message i get when trying...
  4. V

Hello good people

Alright, time for a small update. Managed to install High Sierra on my Ryzen machine (on a 25GB SATA3 SSD) and it sure flies on boot (i can only imagine how it goes on an NVME drive). However, i've got a slight issue and that would be (as you all might suspect) the video card (Asus ROG something...
  5. V

Hello good people

Thanks Shaneee! Well, if that's the last version supporting my videocard, i can assume there's no point in creating a hackintosh on my machine as High Sierra is also the last version supported on the mac mini and it's quite fast but the only issue is that there are no more updates, installing...
  6. V

Hello good people

I'm V. from Romania, long story shor, i had "created" a hackintosh some time ago when i had an i7 870, 16GB ram, GTX 780, the works, all went fine. I still have th machine but i use it for other purposes (mainly work on VS). So, in the meantime, i managed to buy a second-hand mid-2011 mac mini...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.