Recent content by Viltaria

1. V

Opencore Gui Rebooting Issue

Heyy Guys, I was hoping you could help me with this issue: whenever I start-up my Hackintosh and I rapidly push the enter key (immediately before loading into Open Canopy), the system always reboots to BIOS and I'm not too sure what's causing the issue. Please note that the default disk is the...
  2. V

First Hackintosh Build - Advice Needed

You're an absolute legend bud! Thank you so much for the heads up, I really-really appreciate it a lot! <3
  3. V

Thank you so much!! I'm sorry to be bugging you so much with this, but could I please ask you to confirm one final thing for me: I'm unsure if this is a bit of a dumb question, but is the 5700XT / 6800 Final Cut Pro compatible? Apple themselves have a set list of compatible GPU's which can be...
  4. V

Thank you so much! Especially for getting back to me so quickly!
  5. V

Hey Team, I'm new to the AMD-OSX and Hackintosh-ing community, and would really appreciate some much needed advice. I was wondering if someone could check over the compatibility of my current hardware setup and let me know if there is any way I could potentially install and run OSX Big Sur, and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.