Recent content by uzikhan

1. uzikhan

Navi 6000 series GPU performance hit with Monterey 12.3

... and then I found the fix! OpenCore 0.7.9 EFI Update, March 7th, 2022 by @johnlietzke
  2. uzikhan

Navi 6000 series GPU performance hit with Monterey 12.3

Apple wants you to fit a little M1 gobbin inside your fancy ITX hack-case :D I have noticed the same - don't run benchmarks often and frankly do not know if its the best method to measure this, but checked it nevertheless and was shocked to see half the 6900 it's grunt has escaped in 12.3 as...
  3. uzikhan

3950x - Big Sur 11.1 - Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 - 6900XT stuck (Solved)!

hey both, while I was waiting to hear back from you and being the impatient type I went ahead and tried win 10 install another time. But this time I did something different, I was previously not deleting EFI partition created by macOS when I erased the disk in prep for win 10, and time I deleted...
  4. uzikhan

could you point me to the other ways you mentioned? I have just put this build together in a pretty difficult case (see my signature - am I still proud of the bad boy?!?!?) and to get back into it to remove macOS m.2 its an hour's work in/out.
  5. uzikhan

Installer does nothing after selecting drive.

I had the exact same thing happening, used @AudioGod 's EFI and trued up mine to it, then perfected it dortania guide. But was still getting the same behavior. Next tried with macOS 11.5 (beta) installer and boom it worked. I have Commander Pro installed - and it remained plugged in throughout...
  6. uzikhan

Hey thanks for replying, I got it sorted! I did use portions of your EFI to true-up mine but in the end I think there was a problem macOS installer for 14.4 beta 3. I thought I was working with 14.5 installer too but in fact I was not, once used 14.5 and the same EFI I used with previous version...
  7. uzikhan

Hey Could I jump on here and ask a question please, been having issue trying to install Big Sur 11.4 beta and now 11.5 with similar results. I get to the install assistant, erase the desired disk (APFS/GUID) and then go ahead select it to be the install partition, soon as I click continue the...
  8. uzikhan

Hiya all

Been a long time reader, will now start posting and learning from you all
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.