Recent content by Unknown7

1. Unknown7

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Well, I yolo'd the update from Catalina to Big Sur through the App Store and everything is working lol, so I guess I'm good for now :P
  2. Unknown7

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hey! I‘ve just recently made my first Hackintosh installation ever all by myself using Dortania’s guide, and everything went smooth (for the most part :p). But I did it with MacOS Catalina! And I really want to have 11.5 Big Sur. My system: MOBO: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU...
  3. Unknown7

Gaming with AMD hackintosh - World of Warcraft

Hey guys I'm sorry to revive this old thread but I'm currently having problems with this. I just recently installed MacOS Catalina on my PC using OpenCore 0.7.0 and I'm getting about 60 fps and lower when in Windows I get about 100-200 depending on where I am. My system is: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.