Recent content by Tyoma

1. Tyoma

Google Drive not supported on this Mac message

New app for Google Drive https://blog.google/products/drive/drive-for-desktop/
  2. Tyoma

where i can download right now Xcode 12.4 please

https://xcodereleases.com
  3. Tyoma

New Nvme drive shown as external

Thanks!
  4. Tyoma

New Nvme drive shown as external

Hey all! I had one WD_Black nvme drive with Big Sur installed on it, and regular SSD with windows for dual boot. I bought another nvme to move windows to it (I have 2 nvme slots) but now the new one is shown as an external drive.. Any way to fix it?
  5. Tyoma

OpenCanopy 0.7.0

Thanks! The issue was with Safari auto unzip files.. redownloaded resources folder with Chrome and everything works 👌🏽
  6. Tyoma

OpenCanopy 0.7.0

Hey all, so I updated my OC to 0.7 but still can't get OpenCanopy to work :/ After restart, it falls back to text mode :/
  7. Tyoma

Problem with USB, Shutting down/sleep and Audio with HDMI on OC 0.6.8

You should try IORegistryExplorer to see if it shows your USB ports
  8. Tyoma

Gpu performance on AMD Hackintosh

I think it has something to do with USB3.0 & 2.4Ghz interference 🤦‍♂️ I just remembered that I had kind of same problem with my MBP.. (it loses 2.4 wifi signal when I connect usb3.0 external SSD).. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ USB 3.0* Radio Frequency Interference Impact on 2.4 GHz Wireless Devices Can't believe...
  9. Tyoma

a sort of.. I don't have any usb2.0 ports on my motherboard... only 3.X So I changed all "0" ports to "3".. Didn't help.. Also tried another wireless mouse - same sh*t No lags with wired mouse :/ It occurs only with usb3 sticks.. no problem with usb2 :? WTF I'm doing wrong? 😵
  10. Tyoma

My friend, I got lost 😅. I can't get where I'm wrong... Lets take this port for example: When I connect an USB2.0 to this port, it appears in this address : Then, I plug an USB3.0 stick to the same port: So, where's my mistake? I should name all ports "3", even if it addresses to usb2.0...
  11. Tyoma

Tried without my usb map kext & SSDT-PLG.. same lag :/ @AudioGod took a screenshot of everything : (Without usb map, Hackintool can't even show the XHC0's ports .. :/ also attached info.plist from my usb kext
  12. Tyoma

I use the regular ssdt from Dortania's guide.. @AudioGod tried Nvram reset.. what is cache rebuilding? P.S. Maybe it's an issue with my USB ports mapping 🤔 P.S.2 Just found out that it lags only with usb3 drives.. no problems with 2.0 :/
  13. Tyoma

Have some problem, while using this SSDT-PLUG... as I insert any usb drive to the same controller as my wireless mouse (Razer Atheris), the mouse get stuck, and I can't move the cursor... :/ as I unplug the drive, my mouse keep working immediately :/ Any suggestions guys? @Shaneee @AudioGod
  14. Tyoma

Thank you all! SSDT-PLUG did the job! :D
  15. Tyoma

Thanks man!
Top Bottom