Recent content by TommyIX

1. TommyIX

Solved virtual IOReturn IONvmeController Issue (Opencore 0.6.6)

After upgrading the BIOS to the newest version and googled for a loooong time I finally found the solution and it's quite simple. Just simply add "vsmcgen=1" to the boot-args and everything would be fine. This issue may occur while you have two or more NVMes installed on your computer. And I am...
  2. TommyIX

Personally I think it is a case of NVMe driver and I tried to update both of my NVMes' firmware. But that problem is still here. My boot-args are:"-v keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 agdpmod=pikera npci=0x2000" I also tried adding "-f" to the bootarg, and used another EFI which removed the AX200 WIFI and...
  3. TommyIX

Hi there, while booting into the installation USB created in macOS, I came up a problem about IONvmeController. I have installed catalina on the same computer, the NVMe driver functioned well. I am not sure if it is caused by the newly-installed HDD. And here is the problem: I have tried the...
  4. TommyIX

10.15.5 Problems about powering off and USB Wi-Fi Card (3950x, ASUS Pro X570-Ace, 5700XT)

(↑Is benchmarking and sleeping working well?) 这段时间没有继续做,睡眠看起来就不正常:( 修复完USB之后再继续解决吧 I haven't been configuring macOS these days for I am a bit busy. Sleeping is absolutely working abnormally for macos even messes up my BIOS. I would work on this after USB-mapping.
  5. TommyIX

10.15.5 Problems about powering off and USB Wi-Fi Card (3950x, ASUS Pro X570-Ace, 5700XT)

I used that SMBios in my former EFI but its config contains error that cannot start OC. So I didn't use it at last. In CSDN somebody used iMacPro1,1 and succeed. His platform is 3600 / MSI B450M MORTAR MAX / RX570. That SMBios may give a good support for AMD graphics card.
  6. TommyIX

I am using MacPro7,1 for it may give a boost for 5700XT and not so picky with CPU.
  7. TommyIX

Yeah, that's one another problem. It's also running at 2666MHz in Windows. Maybe it's affected by BIOS configuration. That doesn't affect my daily work using my computer so I decide to fix it later ;)
  8. TommyIX

I haven't done USB Mapping yet. But my USB-Bluetooth works fine. That makes me confused. Anyway, thanks a bunch for giving me such guidance ^v^
  9. TommyIX

After one week I finally made my own EFI ready and successfully boot into macOS. However, I found my USB wireless card (Comfast 811AC which should absolutely run in macOS) cannot be found, but other USB devices like my mouse, keyboard and USB drive works well. And there is another problem. When...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.