TheGreatKadik's latest activity

• TheGreatKadik
    TheGreatKadik replied to the thread Need Help: Crashing.
    I just get this:
    • Photo Jun 09, 8 09 43 PM.jpg
  • TheGreatKadik
    My boot menu doesn't have the reset NVRAM option anymore, I don't know what I did to get rid of it, must have deleted something in the...
  • TheGreatKadik
    Won't get to the sign-in screen with that.
  • TheGreatKadik
    Booted up correctly this time, still black-screened after a few minutes. I don't know, maybe it's not actually a GPU issue? I could have...
    • Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 11.22.06 AM.png
  • TheGreatKadik
    Okay, this is what I did. And when I try to boot up, it just ends up stuck doing this endlessly. What did I do wrong?
  • TheGreatKadik
    I already had npci=0x2000 in my boot-arg but I added agdpmod=ignore. But it wouldn't boot when I did the second part of your suggestion...
  • TheGreatKadik
    So after some more digging, I think this might be a known GPU problem called "black screening". According to the Dortania opencore...
  • TheGreatKadik
    But if it were a system stability issue within the BIOS, wouldn't it affect my Windows boot as well? My Windows boot runs fine, it's...
  • TheGreatKadik
    It's just the default out-of-the-box BIOS. I didn't think I needed to update it. And firmware on the SSD?
  • TheGreatKadik
    Yes, NCMeFix is enabled and installed. And yes, DisableRTCChecksum is set to "True". It still happens. I just read about a similar...
  • TheGreatKadik
    Nope, no dice with that folder either. Booted up, put on a YouTube video, and in a couple of minutes the monitors cut out, audio kept...
  • TheGreatKadik
    Nope, nevermind. Crashing problem is back. It was stable for about 30 minutes there, but upon my reboot, it only lasted a couple of...
  • TheGreatKadik
    Will do, thank you.
  • TheGreatKadik
    ..... I may have fixed it. Upon examining my plist, I saw that my platform info didn't match up across all the subsections. I just made...
  • TheGreatKadik
    Sleep is already disabled in my system preferences. It happens when I am actively typing, clicking, playing a video on YouTube, or even...
Top Bottom