Recent content by tarryl66

1. T

First Build!

I finished my first Hackintosh! Here are the details: Ryzen 9 3950x MSI B550m VDH-WIFI 16G Ballistix Memory Radeon Pulse Sapphire RX580 1TB m.2 EVO 970 NVME BTW this is also my first build ever. I researched and decided that I missed my Mac Pro and decided to try a Hackintosh. Everything seems...
  2. T

[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] - Big Sur install - Stuck - Gigabyte B450i - AMD 3600

Can I ask a question about your dual boot issue? I have an Ryzen 3950x, MSI b550m vdh-wifi. I successfully installed Big Sur on an m.2 with no other drives. I also used OC and bootsrtrap to keep the MacOs in bios. I took that drive out, put in another m.2 and installed a clean Windows OS on it...
  3. T

What issues might I have?

I have a Ryzen 3950x on an MSI B550m vdh-wifi with a 970 eve NVME 1tb m.2, Radeon Sapphire RX580. I would like to do a dual boot with win 10...unless I can get Big Sur to run all my hardware. Does anyone see any issues and where is the best place to get newbie (non programmer) tutorials? Thanks.
  4. T

I am a complete newb and want to investigate building my first Hackintosh. I have a Ryzen 3950x...

I am a complete newb and want to investigate building my first Hackintosh. I have a Ryzen 3950x with an MSI B550m VDH-Wifi, with 16gig ballistic, Radeon Sapphire RX580 with a samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb m.2 NVME. I would like to install a dual boot (win 10 and Big Sur) on the m.2...however I do...
  5. T

R5 3600X - 5500XT - B550 - 32GB 3600MHZ

Were you successful? I am brand new to Hackintosh and want to attempt my first build. I am not a programmer...just an enthusiast and a recovering mac user! I have an MSI B550m-vdh wifi with Ryzen 3950x, 16g ballistix memory, 1tb Evo m.2 with a 500gb ssd for MacOs. I am trying to decide on...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.