Recent content by SynSor

1. S

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Is working, thank you bro!! and congrats for you work it is working stable... one more question, is possible to install amd radeon drivers here?
  2. S

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Yes, it is a fresh install, i followed opencore docs to make USB booteable from windows, and i use your UEFI and specify steps, but when i boot de pc with the usb, i can see the macOs boot screen, but just it found windows partition.
  3. S

Hi! Im currently trying install it in my PC, but i can't see macOS partitions when i boot with pendrive, any idea? Mi PC: Ryzen 5 5600x, STRIX x570-E, 16GB Corsair 3600Hz CL16, Asus Radeon ROG 5700XT I followd all steps respect to config.plist and BIOS configuration
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.