Recent content by svan71

1. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.9 EFI

F33f Update AMD AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.1 Improve L3 cache performance on Ryzen 5000 series processors Improve USB 2.0 devices stability and compatibility
  2. S

AMD Adobe Fixes

AudioGod helped me get Photoshop started but it's crashing left and right. Anybody have any suggestions?
  3. S

AMD Adobe Fixes

no luck opening 2021 sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x6A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' /Applications/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2021/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2021.app/Contents/PlugIns/Required/Extensions/MMXCore.plugin/Contents/MacOS/MMXCore sudo perl -i -pe...
  4. S

New Forum Style

It looks very nice, very well done for me the only bummer is the floating bar.
  5. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.9 EFI

hey buddy, 3 days and about 15 - 20 cold boots and about the same with reboots and I'm happy to report ZERO issues.
  6. S

No problem glad to help. Something trivial that has bothered me maybe you can tell me what Im doing wrong. At the picker screen my icons are small (4k) any resolution I choose to change the size just ends up with huge icons. Any change I make has no effect. If I leave on max they are tiny...
  7. S

ok I just did it and booted up just fine. I will keep you posted bud.
  8. S

what types of misbehavior should I be on the outlook for ?
  9. S

I downloaded you’ve latest config on page 1, a few minutes ago and noticed openhfs still there ,
  10. S

hey AG time to update driver folder :unsure:
  11. S

hey, does 33c fix above 4G enabled ?
  12. S

AudioGod is a true gentleman with a degree of patience and kindness few tech "Gurus" posses.

AudioGod is a true gentleman with a degree of patience and kindness few tech "Gurus" posses.
  13. S

It was never stated you could not enable 4G or npci= boot arg either or will work, disabling above 4G and enabling npci= boot arg gives better framerates when dual booting and gaming in Windows 10. I have the Pro Wifi board, 1.2 if CSM is enabled I can't boot mac os.
Top Bottom