Recent content by stroobz

1. stroobz

Guidance would be appreciated.

After a few hours of tweaking and trying to update I just can’t get it to update properly. Any ideas on what could be going on?
  2. stroobz

Started with a fresh install. Immediately updated through system preferences. Let it do it’s reboot and software install. macOS boot up selected. It’s frozen again. EDIT: I'm able to get into recovery however.
  3. stroobz

Thank you! I will try just that. I have tried using the guide to update the High Sierra Build but when I attempted it the first time it basically destroyed my macos install. It would attempt to boot, go back to opencore selection and then freeze.
  4. stroobz

Well I've run into a few issues, I may post my EFI here. Installed web drivers for my version of High Sierra - Still laggy UI etc Attempted to load an older version, now it boots but at login I see the cursor blinking to enter password. Keyboard and mouse do not work, but are powered. I...
  5. stroobz

I was able to get it installed after some trial and error: -I had a kext I did not need -I needed the NVMe kext recommended for non apple kexts -I needed the drive formatted to APFS(?)
  6. stroobz

Okay! I got some time, and I think I have everything right. Here's what I've got. EDIT: Here's the RIGHT config.plist I've compiled. Tried another install. Ran into this error log during install, I'm analyzing it now.
  7. stroobz

Thank you for the response! I'm going to try again here in a few days when I have the time. I believe that is the one thing I did not do, was alter the mindate and minversion to -1.
  8. stroobz

Hello there! I've always been interested in running Mac OSX on custom built computers and after switching to the Ryzen platform when it came out, my interest skyrocketed. However, I'm running into some issues with my current setup getting it to work. I spent about 20+ hours: Researching...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.