Recent content by Strawberry Yogurt

1. Strawberry Yogurt

Asus PRIME X570-P Hackintosh Possible? Help please.

I’m glad you’re on your way to get this up and running! The reason I don’t have bootstrap.efi in my folder is because as of Open Core v 0.6.6 bootstrap.efi was removed due to OpenCore functionality changes.
  2. Strawberry Yogurt

There are some specific boot args and options for Big Sur that are not present in Catalina from what I’ve seen. I have set mine up for Big Sur from the start. Check out the Dortania install guide to see which things to turn on/off.
  3. Strawberry Yogurt

This is the BIOS profile I use for booting the rig. I just used the ASUS EZ profile utility to export the settings. I have 2 bios profiles (1 for Windows ands 1 for Mac)
  4. Strawberry Yogurt

Here is my entire EFI Folder. I am running the latest BIOS of x570p. If you want I can give you the settings on the BIOS as well. Obviously you will need to make some modifications to the config such as LAN MAC address. The UBS Map kext is in there too. FYI I am running RX580 as my graphics card...
  5. Strawberry Yogurt

Newbie here

Hello everyone! Here’s a lil bit about myself. I like to build custom machines and have been blown away by the Ryzen products. I mostly build rigs for music production. I currently have a R7 3800x with 64gb ram running Big Sur 11.4 on OpenCore 0.6.9. I want to learn from the gurus on this forum...
  6. Strawberry Yogurt

I Installed 11.3 on a x570 prime p with a 3800x and 64gb ram (just updated to 11.4). I also mapped the usb. Let me know if there is any way I can help you.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.