Recent content by Steen

1. Steen

Asus RX6800 OC only supporting a single display

OC: Failed to bootstrap SB VRAM values - Invalid parameter Halting on critical error I picked the Ventura Installer USB Sata drive from bios and the error pops up immediately. No OC boot manu, no chance to press spacebar to reset. I did try spaming spacebar quickly with no luck. Would...
  2. Steen

Much thanks to everyone for their support. I very much appreciate it. I haven't had a chance until today to work on this. @Middleman. I followed your link, but tonymac has me blocked. Probably for my use of a VPN. @Edhawk. Thanks for posting the EFI. I'll have a look, build a new efi, and...
  3. Steen

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll update and report back. I did try boot-arg=pikera at first but it did not work (black screen after initial boot). Cheers!
  4. Steen

I’m stumped… I recently upgraded from a radeon Sapphire RX580 to a Asus RX6800 OC and running a fresh Big Sur from Catalina. It was very straightforward due to Shaneee’ fabulous post using the same video card describing the proper boot-arg=ignore. Both displays are HDMI only so I use a...
  5. Steen

Woops... wrong thread. My apologies mods. Please delete.
  6. Steen

[help me please] booting catalina with clover r5146

I've used both. I have far more experience with Clover than OC (~ eight vs one). Right now I would have to say OC is by far the better way to go. I've not had my build under OC bork after two OS update vs Clover is a no-no. It also a lot easier and faster to build once you get used to the...
  7. Steen

[ASK ABOUT USB 3 DETECTION TOOL] USBToolbox only detect usb2.0 port on my usb3.0 port

You are correct: I meant UTBMap.kext.
  8. Steen

[ASK ABOUT USB 3 DETECTION TOOL] USBToolbox only detect usb2.0 port on my usb3.0 port

You do have USBToolBox.kekt in your Kext folder as well as the generated USBMap.kekt? The generated file will have no effect without USBToolBox.kekt.
  9. Steen

Hello...

...just signed up and wanted to say hello. 👀 Goodbye. 😀
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.