Recent content by Steaps

1. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Just a Fenvi T919 connected to the F_USB1 (Aorus Elite MB). CPU Fan (be quiet! dark rock pro 4) connected to the CPU_FAN.
  2. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

My sleep seems to be half-working (I can sleep & wake from sleep), however once it hits the full hibernation (fans turn off) they all click back on. It seems like it's the GPU clicking back on. Does this happen to you at all?
  3. S

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

Interesting this ethernet controller (?) seems to be causing sleep issues for a few people. Disabling it for me didn't help, though I still had USB devices plugged in. How are you waking from sleep without USB? Bluetooth keyboard/mouse? Do your fans spin down when sleeping? Thanks for posting...
  4. S

Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite x570, AMD RX 5700, TP-LINK UB4A

Lucky! I haven't been able to get mine working with this motherboard. Not a big deal, but I keep trying haha. Was this post where you mentioned it doesn't sleep when you choose sleep from the Apple menu, was that after tweaking some settings? Or does sleep only work when it goes to sleep...
  5. S

Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite x570, AMD RX 5700, TP-LINK UB4A

I'm confused reading through this thread haha, is sleep & wake working for you?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.