Recent content by soulblood

1. S

Universal control not working

Hi all, Can i get some help on the universal control? I have dw1560, continuity, apple watch unlock, airdrop works. I can connect sidecar to my ipad but with black screen (i think that's common for macpro 7,1). But universal control isn't there. Is it b/c dw1560 problem or need some tweak...
  2. S

Need some help with Ventura upgrade

Thanks @Middleman I'll give it a try later this week. Just curious, there's many SSDTs and i assume these are the ones required to get through the first EB error? Could you point me to the hash password patch, i think i created the latest installer for ventura beta tho..
  3. S

Final solution to install macOS12/13 on MSI B550 Buggy MBs

msi b450i also has this issue? ventura stuck at EB?
  4. S

Need some help with Ventura upgrade

Hi all, I tried to upgrade my current EFI from monterey (12.5.1 running well) to ventura but I was stuck at the very first kernel panic and I haven't figured out why. Could you take a look and help me with my EFI? thanks! Here's my spec: Ryzen 5600x + Gigabyte 5600XT+ Gigabyte Aorus B450 ITX +...
  5. S

New update mac os 12.4 monterey

Hi, what kext do you use? I want to try as well since appleigb isn't work for me...so well
  6. S

New update mac os 12.4 monterey

I use this one but my ethernet is still dropping from time to time... I have b450i auros. I wonder if this is motherboard related/ethernet controller related?
  7. S

bye smalltreeintel in Beta 9

probably gonna get official monterey on Oct 18 lol (at least a release note??
  8. S

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Thanks but i fixed it with OC074 without changing a single thing inside my plist or bios lol...guess there's some unknown conflict for 073 and beta8
  9. S

Direct update to 12.0 from 11.6

I made it work with 0.7.4. Maybe its oc 0.7.3 problem @AudioGod mentioned in your main post..........
  10. S

macOS Monterey Patches Released

I have the same issue you got and similar hardware. How did you fix that?
  11. S

i can't remember how to save the verbose log. could you remind me what's the argument i should use? as the system keeps restarting, i don't get a chance to take a photo even lol
  12. S

Yes i updated them all today and my EFI is attached here
  13. S

Here's my EFI if you don't mind to take a look. Thanks in advance!
  14. S

Yes sir
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.