Recent content by someone

1. S

Ryzen 9 3900x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | Gigabyte 5700XT | OC 0.5.8 | Catalina 10.15.4

Okay the firmware did not change anything at all. How can i disconnect the internal USB?
  2. S

Ryzentosh for iOS Development

Did you try to develop a Watch App? Could you see screens in the storyboard with components?
  3. S

Ryzentosh for iOS Development

You should be aware of that the WatchKit Simulator does not work and even WatchKit Code does not compile at all! iOS Code seems to work for me.
  4. S

Ryzen 9 3900x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | Gigabyte 5700XT | OC 0.5.8 | Catalina 10.15.4

Yeah, thank you for sharing that EFI/OC folder. Got my ITX Gigabyte X570 AORUS I PRO WIFI working with it :) Only problem which i do have is the internal Bluetooth. It's enabled in Catalina, but cannot be disabled and does not find any device. So my questions: a) How can i make it work? b)...
  5. S

Xcode 11.5 issues with WatchKit

alright, thank your for that quick reply. So i guess i gonna have be patient...
  6. S

Xcode 11.5 issues with WatchKit

Hello, I have a Hackintosh on X570 with ryzen 3900 and da 5700XT. When I like to use storyboard in Xcode for a Apple Watch app, the screens of the watch remain black in the storyboard editor. Because of that it seems that I get some wired compile errors. I already cleaned caches, reinstalled...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.