Recent content by slehc84

1. S

Any issues with MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS boards

OG thanks , will have go later in the week
  2. S

Many thanks for that , I only want to install Big sur , any things I should know , doesnt seem to be a lot of information about the x570 Ace ?
  3. S

Sorry for a stupid question or two . In a moment of genius I got rid of my X570 Master 3900x and have built a MSI x570 Ace with a 5950X 6800xt , all very nicely customed loop . Is it possible to run Big Sur on MSI , does it only affect Montery ?
  4. S

Help decide which AIO

Wow is that how much they are , maybe I should sell some of my other ones lol :) I have a RX580 in my 4.1 mac and its ok , but yes a 5700xt is good and wow the 6800xt is fast. Good luck hope the prices drop soon
  5. S

AMD Hackingtosh attempt (accepting suggestions and advice)

I have 3 NVME drives , one for mac , one for windowsand the other one in EX FAT , that ayI can see it in both os's. As everyone else has said all looks good to go , now you have a 6900 . Good luck
  6. S

Help decide which AIO

I run a Nitro + se 6800xt ( just going to put it into a waterblock),that runs great on a hackintosh or a Aorus 5700XT
  7. S

BomBayGini's SpaceBuild 5900X, RX560

Very nice :)
  8. S

Mymulan's GIGABYTE Aorus master Rev 1.2 with TITAN RIDGE 1.0

Ok :) . I should put my TR card in again and see how it goes, but now I just use the USB C port into my TB3 hub
  9. S

Mymulan's GIGABYTE Aorus master Rev 1.2 with TITAN RIDGE 1.0

Curious why you did not connect the cable to the TB£ header and used the looped cable like we do on the CMP
  10. S

Hello from Lancashire, in the UK!

Welcome aboard a great friendly bunch here. Welcome aboard the man from Lancs. Its a great friendly knowledgable group. Hope you enjoy your stay
  11. S

Solved Installing Big Sur on Ryzen

also you will need agdpmod=pikera .
  12. S

Any suggestions for a budget graphics card that works with Catalina/Big Sur?

Did not realise they was so expensive , I have a 4gd 570 MSI , A 580x XFX 8 GB XXX , Aorus 5700XT and a Nitro + 6800XT , maybe I should sell them and retire :) , also in the uk
  13. S

Big sur 11.4 b1

Well as I got it all running , decided to throw in a 5950X , seems to be running. well now.
  14. S

Any suggestions for a budget graphics card that works with Catalina/Big Sur?

RX570 or 580 they both work in my 4.1/5.1
  15. S

Hey there thx that i can join u

Welcome. of course , do you have a spec of what system you have or you intend to build?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.