Recent content by SkuPa

1. SkuPa

Can't update to 11.4. (or 11.3.1) from 11.2.3.

OK Thanks. OC updated to 07.0 and system update is working, now in 11.4.
  2. SkuPa

Can't update to 11.4. (or 11.3.1) from 11.2.3.

I'm on 11.2.3, OC 6.4 I have tried several ways to update; throug System Prefs, from AppStore, with USB stick, Recover Mode. No luck, the update is not being applied. 1: System Prefs says an update is available, I select update 2: It takes 20min to download and automatically goes to reboot 3...
  3. SkuPa

Installed Big Sur, No sleep, No Audio

Do you use Shaneee's patch to increase GPU performance? It It can cause audio issues when using HDMI and DP audio. Try Algrey's original patch. Don't try to use them both at the same time. https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla
  4. SkuPa

Update Directly to Big Sur from within Catalina

Just want to share my experience how I updated to Big Sur directly from Catalina, like a regular Mac. I have not seen many tutorials to do that, so maybe this can help someone. I followed Tony´s guide ( https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/update-directly-to-macos-big-sur.304629/ ), but it is more...
  5. SkuPa

Can not use virtual machine in Catalina

I have used this method: First install VMWare Fusion 11.0.1, and in Preferences allow Screen Record (you are asked to allow S.R), then uninstall VM11.0.1 Screen record stays on in Preferences. Now instal VM10. I have 10.1.6 and it is working fine. Virtualization/AMD-V must be enabled in your BIOS.
  6. SkuPa

Is there a trick to running Parallels or VMWare on Ryzentosh?>

This method might not work with VMWare Fusion 11.5. I was using VMWare Fusion 11.0.1 It was very simple, just install VMWare Fusion 11.0.1, and in Preferences allow Screen Record (you are asked to allow S R), then uninstall VM11.0.1 Screen record stays on in Preferences. Now instal VM10. I have...
  7. SkuPa

Is there a trick to running Parallels or VMWare on Ryzentosh?>

First install VM 11.5 and in Pref allow screen record (you are asked to allow S R), then uninstall VM11.5. Screen record stays on in Preferences. Now instal VM10. I have 10.1.6 and it is working fine. Virtualization/AMD-V must be enabled in your BIOS.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.