Recent content by silvergraphs

1. silvergraphs

is big sur stable for development?

this is the question
  2. silvergraphs

NTFS drives only shows folders on Finder

That seems to have solved the problem, now I will try to make it mount automatically at boot, thank you very much
  3. silvergraphs

Only shows the hidden folders, not the files. :cry:
  4. silvergraphs

Any fix to this? Im using FUSE 3.11.0 and ntfs-3g
  5. silvergraphs

Windows Fast Startup Mode issues

I have dual boot installation on same SSD, both Windows and macOS, with OpenCore 0.6.0. By enabling Windows Fast Startup feature, it gives me various problems on Catalina. When I restart instead of shutting down from Windows these problems do not appear (because this feature only applies to...
  6. silvergraphs

I have this error installing Catalina

FIXED: I'm not sure if this was what fixed the problem, but I did these steps and it worked: Being in the error screen, open Terminal and type "nvram -c", restart the Hackintosh, and in the BIOS make sure that the date and time are correct. Start with macOS USB Recovery (Offline Installer) and...
  7. silvergraphs

is that previously I had catalina 10.15.4 working correctly, I just wanted to do a reinstallation because it had a lot of garbage, what I do is the following: I download RecoveryHDMetaPkg.dmg with gibMacOS on a Windows. I save it to my pendrive and added my custom OpenCore files, I connect my...
  8. silvergraphs

How to fix? Clean install on ssd with apfs and with OpenCore 0.6.0 this happens on the 2nd restart after downloaded OS files Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. silvergraphs

'Other' high consumption of the disk

Yes, i run it sometimes.
  10. silvergraphs

'Other' high consumption of the disk

What is this Other content?? Any way to delete it? Thank you.
  11. silvergraphs

Poor performance

In any operation of copy, paste, or doing something with development tools (like npm install) it takes much longer than normal, what could be the problem? Important: I am using HDD disks for some operations, but when I do operations also on the SSD they are somewhat slow, or to perform...
  12. silvergraphs

Dual Boot Windows & macOS

Not worked for me
  13. silvergraphs

Dual Boot Windows & macOS

Hi guys, previously had a dual boot installation of Windows and macOS, everything worked fine at the time of boot, I select from the BIOS, not from the OpenCore menu, which system wanted to boot, whether Windows (Windows Boot Manager) or OpenCore, but from one day to the next (I think it was...
  14. silvergraphs

GPU poor performance, is it because of Hackintosh?

I added this and i changed the PCIe Gen from Auto to Gen3 in my BIOS. Also apply "Reduce transparency" that I recommend viper69, and I notice an improvement, although the fluidity that is in Windows is still not.
  15. silvergraphs

GPU poor performance, is it because of Hackintosh?

And it is normal that less Kext appear than I have installed? I added them to the OC / Kexts folder, and also in the config.plist with OC Snapshot with ProperTree. but when opening in Hackintool they don't appear