Recent content by silvergraphs

1. silvergraphs

Successfull clean-install update to Sonoma on my Hackintosh

Hi there, I've updated from macOS Big Sur previously installed on 2022 to Sonoma with Dortania guide with a clean-install, building my EFI from scratch Things not working: Bluetooth dongle (because is 5.0 and i think osx not support) AirDrop (due BT dongle not works) Wi-Fi due my MB doesn't...
  2. silvergraphs

Stuck on here

Here i attach my EFI folder, notice i've replaced PlatformInfo sensitive values to 'private', i hope someone can help me 🙏🏻
  3. silvergraphs

Stuck on here

I‘ve noticed that vanilla patches are compatible with Sonoma so discard my previous hypothesis I’ve removed all “problematic” or probably non-compatible kexts that I added like RadeonBoost, NVMeFix, etc. Only I have Lilu , whatever green, and VirtualSMC Still not working. I attach a picture...
  4. silvergraphs

Stuck on here

Hi there @Edhawk Sorry, my signature was outdated, i've updated now. I'm using the latest version of OpenCore 0.9.8 But i've noticed that AMD Vanilla patches only supports up to macOS Ventura, maybe this is causing the problem? Patches for Sonoma are not ready yet? Thanks for your response
  5. silvergraphs

Stuck on here

Hi there Trying to install Sonoma 14 latest release And also OC latest release Used Dortania Guide for config.plist configuration Stuck on here: bios: Disabled Serial port Disabled Above 4G (and added param in nvram args) Enabled XHCI handoff Anyone can help me?
  6. silvergraphs

macOS Monterey Patches Released

OFFTOPIC: Shanee do you recommend a ultra wide monitor for programming? It's usable on hackintosh or have incompatibility problems with higher resolutions than 1080p? I'm thinking to buy this: https://www.philips.com.ar/c-p/343E2E_55/monitor-ultrawide-lcd
  7. silvergraphs

CSR Bluetooth Dongle Problems

UPDATE: Now recognizes with this → https://github.com/muifaha/CSRBluetoothBigSur But pair is not working (times out) and i think is very very lagged
  8. silvergraphs

CSR Bluetooth Dongle Problems

Hello, i have problems with this USB 5.0 CSR dongle, it works perfect on Windows but on OSX in my hackintosh nope. First of all, the device is not recognized by the system (the Bluetooth logo does not even appear in configuration, but if I disconnect and reconnect it several times on the same...
  9. silvergraphs

Bluetooth Dongle

Up!
  10. silvergraphs

Bluetooth Dongle

Hello guys, i bought a Bluetooth Dongle CSR v5.0 it works perfectly on Windows but does appear nothing on OSX, i have Big Sur, any way to fix it?
  11. silvergraphs

NVMe SSD slow boot on Big Sur

Hello, as the title says, i have a problem with my Hackintosh, my NVMe is very slow on OSX booting, it takes up to 45 seconds to boot compared to Windows booting that takes up 15 seconds or less. Any way to fix it? My specs: AMD R5 1600AF 16GB RAM DDR4 RX 570 4GB XPG SPECTRIX S40G NVmE 256GB...
  12. silvergraphs

is big sur stable for development?

this is the question
  13. silvergraphs

NTFS drives only shows folders on Finder

That seems to have solved the problem, now I will try to make it mount automatically at boot, thank you very much
  14. silvergraphs

Only shows the hidden folders, not the files. :cry:
  15. silvergraphs

Any fix to this? Im using FUSE 3.11.0 and ntfs-3g
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.