Recent content by shrek420

1. shrek420

Change "About This Mac"

ProcessorType is set to 1537 and I've had RestrictEvents.
  2. shrek420

Change "About This Mac"

ProvideCurrentCpuInfo is on. CPU-Name doesn't seem to work.
  3. shrek420

Change "About This Mac"

It kind of worked? Now it says 6-core Intel Core i5.
  4. shrek420

Ryzen 5 2600, RX 480, 32gb DDR4

macOS Monterey install What works: Sound Ethernet Camera NVMe SSD What doesn't: iCloud account iMessage (possibly) About This Mac Specs: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Ryzen 5 2600 32gb DDR4 (3200 MHz) Radeon RX 480 4gb 500w PSU Installed on 1TB 5400 RPM WD drive Windows 10 Home on XPG Spectrix S40G...
  5. shrek420

Change "About This Mac"

Monterey install was a success. Now I want to change "About This Mac".
  6. shrek420

Installation crashes at three minutes remaining.

Monterey is installing fine, currently in the second phase with three minutes remaining.
  7. shrek420

I'm going to try switching to Monterey to see if that helps.
  8. shrek420

I switched to Catalina because I thought that was the cause of it not having internet- turns out I just didn't put the kext in my config.plist. When it reboots the only things in the opencore menu are the Catalina recovery and my Windows 10 install.
  9. shrek420

I'm trying to get macOS running on my computer- I started with Monterey but now I'm trying for Catalina. I can go through the beginning of the install just fine, but it reboots at three minutes left. Thanks for any help. Specs: Gigabyte B450M DS3h AMD Ryzen 5 2600 AMD Radeon RX 480 (4gb) 32gb...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.